Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else is very excited about UFC 20 on FOX?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else is very excited about UFC 20 on FOX?

So I am a BoxFan but I think EffPandas has done some pretty good convincing about UFC, so much, it has me really taking notice and really excited about this weekend. First off let me say, TC vs Postol is/will be the highlight of my Satuday night BUT Im really loving the match-ups UFC is putting together this weekend. I love me some Holly Holm and that chick she is fighting makes to be a great stand up war of a champion boxer vs a champion muay thai practitioner. The undercard is solid too with Gil Melendez (Im a fan of the scrap pack even though Gils a cheater) vs. an improving and very very dangerous Edson Barboza. Needless to say, Im super excited about this fight weekend with UFC being the icing on the cake!!! Who you got?

Rumble vs Glover falling off this card really made this a **** card especially for Fox which is a good way to get casuals. But meh its free.

Melendez vs Barboza should be fun and hopefully Holms doesnt play it safe and goes out to make a statement.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
      Rumble vs Glover falling off this card really made this a **** card especially for Fox which is a good way to get casuals. But meh its free.

Melendez vs Barboza should be fun and hopefully Holms doesnt play it safe and goes out to make a statement.
      I was looking forward to Rumble and Glover. Oh well, it will be on UFC 202.

I have a feeling Barboza knocks out Melendez.

And yeah, I hope Holm wins in impressive fashion. She needs to get her title back.

Comment

Working...
      X