Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Jones Out of UFC 200

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jones saga goes on. Disappointing news.
    Feel bad for Cormier.

Comment

Jones should just ****ing retire. Feel sorry for Cormier.

Comment

This guys messed up in the head. I just watched a load of the vlog stuff and I can see what people are getting at with the 'fake persona' stuff.

You don't get any sense of humility or genuine good character with him I don't think. Great shame for DC and UFC. Few misbehavior's really punishing the sport of late.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
          This guys messed up in the head. I just watched a load of the vlog stuff and I can see what people are getting at with the 'fake persona' stuff.

You don't get any sense of humility or genuine good character with him I don't think. Great shame for DC and UFC. Few misbehavior's really punishing the sport of late.

Jones has sociopathic tendencies.

I remember after the car crash incident, he did a long interview with Helwani. When asked what was going through his mind when he hit the pregnant woman's car, he showed no remorse for the woman and was only worried himself about losing everything he worked for. He's beyond selfish and totally fake.

He's a disgrace. This isn't first incident. Or even his second. Amazing fighter, but just a waste of talent.

Comment

Probably coke.. Either way too bad that was going to be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Jones has sociopathic tendencies.

I remember after the car crash incident, he did a long interview with Helwani. When asked what was going through his mind when he hit the pregnant woman's car, he showed no remorse for the woman and was only worried himself about losing everything he worked for. He's beyond selfish and totally fake.

He's a disgrace. This isn't first incident. Or even his second. Amazing fighter, but just a waste of talent.
              Agreed. I don't know how some people defend him really given it doesn't take too long to see he's not what he seems. Surprises me Holly Holm hung round with him in his car and stuff before. It's worth seeing one of his police stops if you haven't already. You can tell he's an absolute arrogant punk when he's not aware the camera is rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                I wonder if it was cocaine again or a steroid
                It was out of competition testing - they don't test for recreational drugs during that time.

The real tragedy here is how can they take a sample on June 6th and not have the results until July 6th?! USADA needs to have a smaller window, there's too much money on the line. This month lag BS hurts the sport and drug testing overall.

Comment

Here's something I found that might be something & might not be something.
                  Jon Jones is sponsored by GAT supplements, and at least one GAT product, "Testagen," has a warning that it may cause "false positive" test results for athletes:

The warning reads: SUBSTANCE TEST WARNING! Bodybuilders and other athletes subjected to substance testing should never use this product unless first approved by the validating organization. Product may cause a drug test result called False Positive (urine or blood).
                  http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/7/...d-test-cocaine

Apparently Jones is having his own presser in about an hour & a half so should know more than.

Comment

mang fuck that dude. Biggest guy at light heavy can EASILY do heavyweight and never wanted to. He would get thrashed cuz he wouldn't be fighting smaller dudes.

Comment

I'm surprised more people aren't blaming UFC anf USADA for this. At the very least let the fight go through and give Jones a NC if he wins.

We don't even know if he tested positive yet for sure. Wtf is UFC doing?

Comment

Working...
                      X