Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva lost to Michael Bisping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i watched this fight. i think bisping clearly won rounds 1 2 and 4 even tho silva had the best rounds bisping still won more. i dont get why they use the 10 9 system in mma tho considering they have no 10 8 or 10 7 rounds etc etc

Comment

Fight should have been a draw if victory for that fight was based on score cards.

End of round 3... Silva should have been awarded at least a 10-8 for that round which would have given him the draw.

Heck, you could have given Silva a 10-7 for round 3 and given him the win. Bisping was obviously finished and lucky to be saved by the bell.

Comment

I missed the 1st 2 rounds...but I thought Silva won 3-4-5 and thought Bisping got a home-town decision. Bisping really looked a mess at the end. Silva had a chance to finish it after landing that front kick but didn't do anything. Also...if he'd have gotten down from the cage after the the 3rd and only allowed Bisping the 1 minute rest instead of what I'm guessing was 4 minutes...it really would have helped him a lot more than celebrating prematurely.

I thought Silva looked way better than he did against Diaz...and really didn't expect him to win based on the Diaz fight and if he improves just a little more... I say he wins a rematch. Considering his injury/age and time off...I give him lots of credit for that fight. I will re-watch the whole fight later today.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          That's unbelievable. Silva has a lot of fans but also a lot of haters because he has always been linked to many other fighters wether it's about legacy rankings or potential matchups, such as with Fedor, GSP, Jones, Shogun and Rampage in the past, Hendo etc. He's linked to more fanbases and superfights than any other MMA fighter ever.
          I just dont recall some of his match ups being great, ..........Hendo n Franklin, he didnt do the big fights i guess, but he was very skilled, i just feel liked he didnt proved much against the opponents he had, maybe he was just too good lol

Comment

Taunt definition: to reproach in a sarcastic, insulting, or jeering manner; mock.

Go buy a dictionary so you won't be confused about basic stuff like this.

You were (proven) wrong but you have too much pride to admit it. It's pathetic.
            You didn't answer the question.

Which of the fights I provided most closely matches Silva's style in the GIFs you provided?

Hint: It's not Roy Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              i watched this fight. i think bisping clearly won rounds 1 2 and 4 even tho silva had the best rounds bisping still won more. i dont get why they use the 10 9 system in mma tho considering they have no 10 8 or 10 7 rounds etc etc
              WTF? They only have 10-9? No 10-8 or 10-7??

That's just silly

Comment

intense, bisping deserved it, truly, poor bstard,

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Never been a Silva fan myself. He tries too hard to be the Floyd Mayweather of MMA. This fight should have been easy work for him, but he didn't even half try IMO
                  Silva tries too hard to be Floyd Mayweather?

In what way?

Comment

Strange fight, very entertaining too. I think the latter is what Silva was more interested in, there were so many moments that he didn't capitalize on. Or maybe he still has some kind of champion syndrome where he thought that he couldn't possibly lose a decision. Either way, he showed he can still beat b-level guys but I don't want to see him against the likes of Rockhold now. He has declined in every single way as a fighter(except maybe TDD) even the toughness of his skin which was legendary. I say rematch Bisping, win and retire.
                    Hell yeah, he should. Silva is 40 now, no spring chicken. He needs to win one more and go out on that win.

Comment

Silva gave this fight away. Simple as that. He had Bispinh hurt several times and didn't turn up the pressure. I will say that if this was scored by real boxing rules Silva won. He had Bisping hurt bad in the 4th round too.

Silva's chin is done btw. He is still an offensive force though when he wants to be. It's just a shame he couldn't get it together and pull this fight out. I know a lot of people say Rockhold will destroy him. Well I'd still like to see him get one last shot at a belt.
                      Last edited by -Antonio-; 02-29-2016, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X