Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz steps in - McGregor fight at 170!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    Yeah they're tough as ****, they'll take a great shot and keep going and carry that pace round after round. And they have great hands. Guys get overwhelmed by their punching and take them down, where the Diaz's then take advantage of their superior defensive jiu jitsu. All that works great against the majority of the other fighters, but not against the special ones.

I don't think Nate comes close to winning, but I think he'll push McGregor enough that we see something new.
    That will be the best part. I predict Connor to move side to side and stay low. He's going to throw some oblique kicks to start while he feint the left hand. Then he's going to start throwing spinning back kicks and breaking Diaz's body down.

Comment

• i like mcgregor but i got a feeling that diaz is going to win

Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
        I dont see how nate embarassed conor. Its cakled reflex and in the first place conor slapped nates wrist. Conor must be cautious that he would get even. Its normal to flinch in that situation.
        From 35 feet away?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
          From 35 feet away?
          this is what I was gonna say, way too far apart of even let that register in your brain.

Mcgregor was worried Diaz was gonna get him.

Comment

• Real tough round for Holm.

Comment

• Holly's got a wicked boob kick. Miesha dominated the second. The third round is close so far.

Comment

• WOW! I really didn't think she could win.. Holm has such immense physical strength she was just brushing off most of those takedown attempts. Goofed up there and got slept.

WOW...

Comment

• that sucks..

Comment

• I can't even sit down right now. Something big is about to happen.

Comment

• wow , there is a god

Comment

Working...
                      X