Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz steps in - McGregor fight at 170!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conor on Nate:

'He's like a little cholo gangster from the hood but he teaches kids on a Sunday. He makes gun signs with one hand and makes animal balloons with the other.'

Comment

The steroids comment pissed him off. McGregor doesn't look 5'9 either right there.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        Conor on Nate:

'He's like a little cholo gangster from the hood but he teaches kids on a Sunday. He makes gun signs with one hand and makes animal balloons with the other.'
        That was pretty funny
        Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        The steroids comment pissed him off. McGregor doesn't look 5'9 either right there.
        But this was even better lol. He was genuinely mad at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Luiz View Post
          He's MMA's biggest star and he's letting Diaz pick the weight. I wish he were a boxer.
          He lost 3 out of his last 5 and never won a title. The equivalent would be Floyd letting gabe rosado pick the weight if they fought lol

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
            He lost 3 out of his last 5 and never won a title. The equivalent would be Floyd letting gabe rosado pick the weight if they fought lol
            Diaz at least has a few good wins, and he's coming off a good win. I don't think he's as bad as Rosado.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              I would rather live in Lodi too. Have you seen stockton? lol
              Yeah. It's a dump

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                Diaz at least has a few good wins, and he's coming off a good win. I don't think he's as bad as Rosado.
                Ok maybe Curtis Stevens lol. Plus mcgregor is a big boy he drains the Fuk out of himself

Comment

I feel that Mcgregor will smoke diaz.

Comment

It be kind of funny if Nate Diaz derails the McGregor train.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                      3 losses and he's a bum? Boxing fans are the worst.

Comment

Working...
                      X