Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 195 Who U Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big round 4 for Condit got it 2-2 who ever wins round 5 wins the fight.

Comment

Best round I've ever seen! I think Condit edged it 3-2!

Comment

They gave it to Lawler 3-2 can't complain close fight I'm sure there will be a rematch!

Comment

It was a split decision.

Comment

That was one hell of a fight, God damn that is how you do it for the title. Two of the biggest warriors in the sport and Lawler deserved it for doing what a champion is supposed to do when it's a close fight. Really enjoyed that.

Comment

I had Condit by 1 round, but that was a hell of a fight ...

Comment

The strike statistics seemed to be a bit deceiving. 1st Condit, I missed 2nd, but saw a slomo of Robbie knocking down Condit , so I can see Robbie getting 2nd. 3rd Lawler seemed to do more damage. 4th all Condit. 5th to Lawler. Could have went either way though.

Comment

I thought Condit won 3, but Lawler won his rds big especially the 5th

He defended his strap like a champ n still champ

Gotta make Lawler vs Condit 2 n other contenders have to respect that

UFC really coming together with highly skilled fighters, very excited for the upcoming schedule

Props to both warriors modern day gladiators

Comment

Might have been because of the beer and the noise(saw it in a bar), but I had Condit winning. No problem with Lawler taking it though, and I like both fighters, true warriors.

Comment

Great main event. I thought the judges got it right, that 3rd round was sort of a swing round that I thought Lawler barely won. Lawler deserved to win the way he fought in the last round. Condit deserves a rematch, and it's not like any other current contender is on a hot streak, so I could see a rematch happening.

Arlovski had a decent string of wins, but I knew once he fought a top fighter in his prime, he would get his chin checked again.

Comment

Working...
                      X