No announcement yet.

cerrone vs dos anjos predictions !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cerrone vs dos anjos predictions !

aight, guys, lets take a break from conor. Let me hear your predictions for dos anjos vs cerrone and the rest of the fights tomorrow. Here are my pics: dos anjos, overeem, johnson, oliveira, dolloway, samann, castillo. Short opinion in video

I think Dos Anjos beats Cerrone by decision again.

Dos Santos beat Stipe last time, but looked pretty vulnerable and took some hard shots. I still think he'll knockout Overeem. We waited three years for this fight.

I think Johnson vs Diaz is a toss up. I'm leaning towards Diaz, I hope he wins. Diaz only fought twice in the last two years and looked like crap against Dos Anjos. So we'll see.

Comment

Dos Anjos is like a Carlos Molina, John Ruiz type MMA guy to me. He's skilled. Highly skilled. But omg I hate watching him fight. As a boxing fan first I tend of be of the "this ground stuff is kinda boring" stance at my core. I've learned to appreciate it more over the years & when guys are submitting guys or gnping I can dig it, but he's one of these guys who I just don't find entertaining.

Dos Anjos is pretty much just gonna wrestlef#ck Cerrone. 7 of his last 9 fights have went to a decision cuz he can't usually stop or submit high level guys (did get Benson somehow oddly enough). Hoping Cerrone can pull this one out somehow cuz I dig him & I'd really love to see McGregor the Celtic Warrior vs Cerrone the cowboy, but I just have a hard time seeing Cerrone winning. So basically I got Dos Anjos getting 4-1 type decision.

Also you in the witness protection program or something brother? I didn't watch your Aldo vs McGregor video last time, but I remember a weird blurred look on the video picture. Watching this one I obviously noticed the blur is in the whole video. You should be doing a podcast instead of videos if you got legal or shyness issues.

Comment

Cowboy, Junior, Diaz

I think Diaz will pull the upset, Michael will fall into his style, but it all depends if Diaz brings it

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I think Dos Anjos beats Cerrone by decision again.

Dos Santos beat Stipe last time, but looked pretty vulnerable and took some hard shots. I still think he'll knockout Overeem. We waited three years for this fight.

I think Johnson vs Diaz is a toss up. I'm leaning towards Diaz, I hope he wins. Diaz only fought twice in the last two years and looked like crap against Dos Anjos. So we'll see.
          Agree on Dos Anjos vs cerrone. Maan, don't say that about Overeem lol I'm worried enough already haha. He's one of my favorite fighters but everytime he fights and gets hit I think he's bout to fall and that'll be it. Nerve racking fights till the very end.
          And I see Johnson winning comfortably actually.. :]

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Dos Anjos is like a Carlos Molina, John Ruiz type MMA guy to me. He's skilled. Highly skilled. But omg I hate watching him fight. As a boxing fan first I tend of be of the "this ground stuff is kinda boring" stance at my core. I've learned to appreciate it more over the years & when guys are submitting guys or gnping I can dig it, but he's one of these guys who I just don't find entertaining.

Dos Anjos is pretty much just gonna wrestlef#ck Cerrone. 7 of his last 9 fights have went to a decision cuz he can't usually stop or submit high level guys (did get Benson somehow oddly enough). Hoping Cerrone can pull this one out somehow cuz I dig him & I'd really love to see McGregor the Celtic Warrior vs Cerrone the cowboy, but I just have a hard time seeing Cerrone winning. So basically I got Dos Anjos getting 4-1 type decision.

Also you in the witness protection program or something brother? I didn't watch your Aldo vs McGregor video last time, but I remember a weird blurred look on the video picture. Watching this one I obviously noticed the blur is in the whole video. You should be doing a podcast instead of videos if you got legal or shyness issues.
            yea, that Benson KO was totally unexpected and disappointing since he's my favorite fighter and even my favorite athlete..I think he could actually do that to cerrone too. I kinda like cerrone too when he speaks I agree with a lot of the things he says but would actually want dos anjos to win. I don't really follow him too much and don't know much about his personality but seems like a cool, down to earth guy and surely dedicated and serious. I prefer the serious, no bullcrap type fighters to the ones who trash talk and clown around.
            But wouldn't be mad if cerrone won that one. So im chill about that fight, gonna be watching it relaxed and just enjoy the action.

Naahhh, bro haha It actually has to do with my work. I wouldn't like my co-workers or some other people see me curse and in one video I talked negatively about fat acceptance and liberals.. So even though the chances are veeery small someone I know ever comes across one of these videos I still prefer to blur my face. Also thought of changing my voice but it sounds different already lol

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              Cowboy, Junior, Diaz

I think Diaz will pull the upset, Michael will fall into his style, but it all depends if Diaz brings it
              well, have to disagree on all

Comment

Great win for big Overeem.

I've always been a fan, but his lapses and chin are always a concern. Tonight he was patient, controlled the fight and hurt Dos Santos to body and head. The cuts showed the effects and the knockout shot was beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Great win for big Overeem.

I've always been a fan, but his lapses and chin are always a concern. Tonight he was patient, controlled the fight and hurt Dos Santos to body and head. The cuts showed the effects and the knockout shot was beautiful.
                  yes ! he did everything perfectly. I'm glad he just ignored the boos from the crowd in the first round and kept to his plan. Stayed patient, concentrated and got the win !

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
                    yes ! he did everything perfectly. I'm glad he just ignored the boos from the crowd in the first round and kept to his plan. Stayed patient, concentrated and got the win !
                    After landing that left hand in the 1st round that busted Dos Santos' nose, I thought I saw a look of satisfaction on Overeem face like, "my game plan is working." I thought the stoppage in the 2nd was a little early. Either way, both guys were tentative, but that was Overeem's game plan and Dos Santos got caught good. We know Overeem can come back from a KO, not sure about Dos Santos though. He took two beatings against Cain, war against Stipe, and now this.

I thought the stoppage for Dos Anjos and Cerrone was fair though. Most of the shots were blocked at the end, but Dos Anjos already landed a lot of shots beforehand, and you can tell by Cerrone's body language that he wanted out. Dos Anjos is a family man and doesn't talk trash or mess around, I like him. Conor better stay at Featherweight for now.

And lol at Diaz's speech at the end of his fight. I'm sure Dana wasn't too happy, then again he 's never happy with anything the Diaz bros do, lol. That was definitely fight of the night. Johnson was game, but Diaz just had that range. He got off first and made Johnson miss a lot of counters.
                    Last edited by Willy Wanker; 12-20-2015, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X