Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronda Rousey is the Smartest Fighter - PROOF!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can anyone find mma exiting, entertaining or whatever, just saw her fight, it lasted 10 seconds, they did some weird shit in the floor and it was over, that's fighting? and this guys say boxing is dying

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      how can anyone find mma exiting, entertaining or whatever, just saw her fight, it lasted 10 seconds, they did some weird shit in the floor and it was over, that's fighting? and this guys say boxing is dying
      The worst part about it is that the announcer will plug in a movie promo announcement DURING the main fight's announcement. Seriously? That's fucking sad.

Comment

Man that b!!!! Got a d!!k she ain't fooling me.

Comment

how boring, my borther here at my house and their no real boxing to watch so I tuned into the ufc PPV and literally it 3 moves the fight was over lol, like 10 seconds.

Comment

Yes bro mma sucks I agree. Makes me wanna take a big $h!t

Comment

Arm bar 101. All I know is that she must have gained 15 pounds from yesterday to today, and that's a conservative estimate.

Comment

Even if she does have a shlong, i would be the first one on my knees to give it a suck. Arum better get in line.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                  You sound like one of those butt hurt "waaa I hate MMA waaaa" fans, Appreciate all combat sports. It can be boxing , mixed martial arts, Muai Thai, Glory, freestyle/Greco wrestling etc....

Don't be a wanker.
                  Did you read my post ?? I do hate it. I'm a wanker because I don't like a sport that always crapping on my favorite sport lol OK mate

Comment

Yes that's real fighting, how many boxing matches have you seen on the streets, go on put up your dukes, watch for the liver kick, then the knee's to the head and all the other ways to put you asleep, when you wake up from the fake fight I bet you ask what the **** just happened. Yep that's fighting, to bad it was so quick.

Boxing in a sense from the older days is dead, maybe Al Haymon and all the TV fights that he will be putting on in the near future can bring some luster back to the sport.

Comment

Yeah, because a boxing main event has NEVER ended quickly right?

Comment

Working...
                      X