No announcement yet.

Bruce Lee: The Ultimate Tribute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Mark View Post
    1) Isn't fighting against someone with a deadly weapon, such as a knife considered to be a "way" of fighting?

Also, if we were in the Court of Law today, the only reliable source of evidence anyone would be able to provide regarding whether or not Bruce Lee was a fighter would be "witness testimony" if more viable, tangible sources such as video and records are lacking.

Therefore, please answer the following question with a simple "YES" or "NO" without any sort of elaboration:

2) Since you CANNOT prove that the witness testimonies provided below are "untrue," wouldn't it be Just to rule that your accusation of Bruce Lee not being a fighter is "without merit?"

"He (Bruce Lee) was good enough to scare the heck out of me."

"He was able to handle me easily."

"I've done some boxing and I'd done some Judo and I weighed 200 lbs. and I'd been in a few fights and I've met some tough guys but I've never met anyone who could handle me like Bruce could."

"At the time I thought he was phenomenal and I haven't changed my opinion."

"He (Bruce Lee) was a fighter in every sense of the word."

- Ed Hart (Direct student of Bruce Lee)

(Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZQoQP0-pao)

In a Bruce Lee documentary called, "A Warrior's Journey," Jerry Poteet (a direct student of Bruce Lee) witnessed a fight between Bruce Lee and man who'd walked into his backyard to challenge him to see if he was "the real deal." Poteet said something along the lines of, "Bruce Lee had bloodied him up badly."

(Source: "A Warriors Journey" Documentary)
    1. No

2. Ok great you have his "student" as evidence.

I.e, there is no actual solid evidence.

There is solid evidence however, that he was an actor.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      1. No

but isnt that how it works though in the real world? i mean a crime gets comitted, and then there's eye witnesses?

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
        but isnt that how it works though in the real world? i mean a crime gets comitted, and then there's eye witnesses?
        Yeah, for example;

A guy's accused of murder, his son is used as a witness, it might not be considered as solid.

Comment

Yeah, for example;

A guy's accused of murder, his son is used as a witness, it might not be considered as solid.
          why wouldnt it be? isnt that what happens in most cases anyways? a family member was there and saw what happen, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
            why wouldnt it be? isnt that what happens in most cases anyways? a family member was there and saw what happen, etc.
            Erm, no not really.

Comment

• Bruce Lee may have beaten Chuck Norris in the movies but in real life, I bet Chuck Norris would win vs. Bruce Lee.

Chuck Norris had been attending competitions all his life and has a record of 183W, 10L, 2Draws

Both are martial arts action stars but the main difference is that Chuck Norris was also regularly competing in karate tournaments whereas Bruce Lee was not. That makes Chuck Norris more of a fighter than Bruce Lee, who was mostly an actor.

Comment

1. No

1) Isn't it absolutely true that men in war "fight" with guns and knives in environments where there are NO rules or regulations?

2) You've completely ducked the following question:

If we were in the Court of Law today, the only reliable source of evidence anyone would be able to provide regarding whether or not Bruce Lee was a fighter would be "witness testimony" if more viable, tangible sources such as video and records are lacking.

Therefore, please answer the following question with a simple "YES" or "NO" without any sort of elaboration:

Since you CANNOT prove that the witness testimonies provided below are "untrue," wouldn't it be Just to rule that your accusation of Bruce Lee not being a fighter is "without merit?"

ED HART (WITNESS #1)

"He (Bruce Lee) was good enough to scare the heck out of me."

"He was able to handle me easily."

"I've done some boxing and I'd done some Judo and I weighed 200 lbs. and I'd been in a few fights and I've met some tough guys but I've never met anyone who could handle me like Bruce could."

"At the time I thought he was phenomenal and I haven't changed my opinion."

"He (Bruce Lee) was a fighter in every sense of the word."

- Ed Hart (Direct student of Bruce Lee)

(Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZQoQP0-pao)

JERRY POTEET (WITNESS #2)

In a Bruce Lee documentary called, "A Warrior's Journey," Jerry Poteet (a direct student of Bruce Lee) witnessed a fight between Bruce Lee and man who'd walked into his backyard to challenge him to see if he was "the real deal." Poteet said something along the lines of, "Bruce Lee had bloodied him up badly."

(Source: "A Warriors Journey" Documentary)

CHUCK NORRIS (WITNESS #3)

" The truth is Lee was a formidable opponent with a chiseled physique and technique. I totally enjoyed sparring and just spending time with him. He was as charismatic and friendly in the ring and at home,"

"However, many today don't realize he never competed professionally. If he had, I believe he would have been a world champion."

(Source: http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...d.php?t=222882)
                Last edited by Mr. Mark; 01-12-2015, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Erm, no not really.
                  here's ur proof!! and he's not a family member either! i mean ur gonna tell me u dont believe this guy here? (*sarcasm* just in case) LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X