Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan blames racist UFC fans for keeping Jon Jones down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will say this, I think white America does hate the egotistical, loud black athlete more than any other race of athlete.

He made a good point with Chael Sonnen. Imagine if Sonnen was as good as Jones, and talked the way he did, he would be incredibly popular among most of the UFC fans, I have no doubt in that.

Look at Floyd Mayweather, he has some of the same hatred come at him. Now boxing is different because it's a more ethnic sport, meaning there's more diversity in boxing than in MMA. I know this because when I attend boxing shows, and MMA shows you can see the difference in the stands.

In MMA, there's a lot of those white dudes with Affliction t-shirts on, or the biker types etc...

While I don't agree with everything Joe Rogan says, I do think there's something to it. I'm not defending Jon Jones, because he does seem to come off as fake, but Sonnen was much louder and obnoxious and fans LOVED him in the UFC, and when he was fighting Silva, they rooted for him in droves.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      I will say this, I think white America does hate the egotistical, loud black athlete more than any other race of athlete.

He made a good point with Chael Sonnen. Imagine if Sonnen was as good as Jones, and talked the way he did, he would be incredibly popular among most of the UFC fans, I have no doubt in that.

Look at Floyd Mayweather, he has some of the same hatred come at him. Now boxing is different because it's a more ethnic sport, meaning there's more diversity in boxing than in MMA. I know this because when I attend boxing shows, and MMA shows you can see the difference in the stands.

In MMA, there's a lot of those white dudes with Affliction t-shirts on, or the biker types etc...

While I don't agree with everything Joe Rogan says, I do think there's something to it. I'm not defending Jon Jones, because he does seem to come off as fake, but Sonnen was much louder and obnoxious and fans LOVED him in the UFC, and when he was fighting Silva, they rooted for him in droves.
      To be fair though, Chael Sonnen does have charisma and can be funny. If he was just a 100% dick I could understand that though.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
        lel
        Now I have to watch the auto correct on my iPad because the grammar police are out, lol

Comment

Rogan's Jewish. I's all about mass confusion divide and conquer the world. They have whites hating blacks and blacks hating whites. Conveniently he says this while the media hypes the great race war. The Ferguson shooting has everyone mad at each other and he comes out with some dumb **** like this. The thing is he said it for a reason because he has an agenda. The Jews have been trying to instill white guilt in to white people for a long time. When you realise that it was Jews who came here to colonize in the first place it all starts to make sense. People don't know that there was white slaves along side black slaves. That pretty much every slaveship and and plantation was Jewish owned. They'll delete this as soon as they see it aswell. They control our perception and they've used literature and media to do it. The Jewish community was strongly against the abolishment of slavery. Because they invented it in the first place. Before this gets deleted for me stating facts please read "The Secret History Between Blacks and Jews" Also the "Greatest Story Never Told".

This all has to do with the main story of the thread but they'll find some BS to delete it! The Talmud explains everything!
          Last edited by The Fan; 09-17-2014, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
            Umm ok?

Anyone who says that race does not play a factor in sports is someone who is:

A) being overly defensive

B) somebody who is trying to be politically correct

C) a compleat moron

Race plays a factor in every aspect of life, and in sports more so.

the funny thing is the people trying to say it doesn't, lol

But Hendo's wedding pic was pure gold! You got to admit, lol
            I'm pretty sure the highest paid athletes are pretty much all black! Why do they get paid so much if they're so hated??

Comment

Originally posted by The Fan View Post
              Rogan's Jewish. I's all about mass confusion divide and conquer the world. They have whites hating blacks and blacks hating whites. Conveniently he says this while the media hypes the great race war. The Ferguson shooting has everyone mad at each other and he comes out with some dumb **** like this. The thing is he said it for a reason because he has an agenda. The Jews have been trying to instill white guilt in to white people for a long time. When you realise that it was Jews who came here to colonize in the first place it all starts to make sense. People don't know that there was white slaves along side black slaves. That pretty much every slaveship and and plantation was Jewish owned. They'll delete this as soon as they see it aswell. They control our perception and they've used literature and media to do it. The Jewish community was strongly against the abolishment of slavery. Because they invented it in the first place. Before this gets deleted for me stating facts please read "The Secret History Between Blacks and Jews" Also the "Greatest Story Never Told".

This all has to do with the main story of the thread but they'll find some BS to delete it! The Talmud explains everything!
              the moron with the Hitler avi hates Jews and Blacks?

Comment

The difference is Sonnen's actually a good guy who always wanted to play a villain while Jones is a villain who wants to play nice guy in front of the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                  The difference is Sonnen's actually a good guy who always wanted to play a villain while Jones is a villain who wants to play nice guy in front of the camera.
                  Sonnen is not a good guy. He's a an a-hole outside the octagon and does what he has to do to get ahead in life.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
                    the moron with the Hitler avi hates Jews and Blacks?

I never said I hate anyone get off of it already!

Comment

Originally posted by The Fan View Post
                      I'm pretty sure the highest paid athletes are pretty much all black! Why do they get paid so much if they're so hated??
                      Because they are good at what they do.

They win or help win games, or fights or whatever the sport my be.

And because they are paid well does not mean that they are well liked.

Sports are about athletic performance and the better you are the more you get paid, regardless of race.

But being liked, loved or hated has a lot to do with race, and it is quite silly to state otherwise

Comment

Working...
                      X