Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronda Rousey: "Things would have been different if I was in the elevator with Rice.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    You guys are such tools for the media. Listen to the question, the way he asked it and how she answered.

He gave her a loaded question which he acknowledged and then asked her "What would happen if you were in the elevator with Rice" and she laughed saying it would have been different.

She didn't instigate anything, she was baited into it.
    THis^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

You guys are such tools for the media. Listen to the question, the way he asked it and how she answered.

He gave her a loaded question which he acknowledged and then asked her "What would happen if you were in the elevator with Rice" and she laughed saying it would have been different.

Who cares? You think she can beat up Ray Rice or not? Stick to the topic.

Comment

ohh stop..

the b!tch is just full of herself. now its rice, before him it was floyd and before him it was freakin' cain velasquez.

yet you fans keep jumping to her defense, talking about how it was an angled question and whatnot.

the media pulls that stuff with literally everyone yet nobody else is making these outlandish statements on a regular basis without being called on it.

she is either arrogant and full of herself, plain stupid or all of the above. end of story.
        Last edited by #1Assassin; 09-12-2014, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          ohh stop..

the b!tch is just full of herself. now its rice, before him it was floyd and before him it was freakin' cain velasquez.

yet you fans keep jumping to her defense, talking about how it was an angled question and whatnot.

the media pulls that stuff with literally everyone yet nobody else is making these outlandish statements on a regular basis without being called on it.

she is either arrogant and full of herself, plain stupid or all of the above. end of story.
          nah she was just asked a simple question and answered it with a big smile on her face

Comment

rondas annoying.

Comment

Yeah a little, but I'd still finger pop her.

Comment

Originally posted by E. O. Wilson View Post
                I've seen girls who know how to grapple humiliate big musclebound non-fighter guys at the gym (and Rice is only 5'8", he's not some huge linebacker).

It would be a pick 'em. Trained females and untrained males are about on the same level.
                Well rice is not some muscle head.. he is a pro athlete who's job it is to avoid being taken down.. and we all know Ronda can't strike for **** so it's gg. Nevermind the huge strength difference due to him being a man and her a woman.. he has 80 pounds on her too! Especially in a confined elevator she ain't doing ****

It's like putting prime tyson in with a gorilla

Comment

I'm with this even though I still wish she'd get kicked in the ****. It's getting taken way outta context but if she ran at Ray full speed her face would of bounced of the elevator wall too.

And I would pay money to see it. Would LOL just because it's her, not any other woman.

Comment

I made this and it went down a storm on sherdog before thread was deleted.

Comment

Ronda Rousey is great. She is (one of) MMA's biggest name and is a good role model for young women. This Rice v Rousey discussion is idiotic and the gif posted by Sn1 is disrespectful.

Comment

Working...
                      X