Collapse
No announcement yet.

War Machine Facing Attempted Murder Charge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow he is completely ****ed. 32 counts?!

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFYS View Post
      He's a well built guy, probably walks around at 180lbs+ (fights at 170lbs), he'll have access to gym equipment in prison and maybe steroids too + that temper of his. he'll be better suited than most to take care of himself.
      Being big and strong doesn't mean **** in prison. Guys will sneak up behind him, and slit his throat if he messes with the wrong people.

His best bet is to just be humble, and try to stay low.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
        What you don't understand is if you fight you'll always have to fight. Theirs always people out there who want to prove their tougher then you. Not to mention violence against women and children are frowned badly upon in prison like child molestors. Especially if people have seen the pictures of her beaten. And it'd most likely be a gang attack.

Add to the fact he's a ticking time bomb I'm sure it won't take long to piss people off.
        violence against children yes, violence against women frowned upon in prison? don't make me laugh. half the scumbags in there have probably beaten their gf/wife.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
          Being big and strong doesn't mean **** in prison. Guys will sneak up behind him, and slit his throat if he messes with the wrong people.

His best bet is to just be humble, and try to stay low.
          i think it means SOMETHING. why'd you think inmates spend so long bulking up? of course sneak attacks happen but if you're in better physical condition, you'll face less injury. more muscle = kind of like armour.

Comment

violence against children yes, violence against women frowned upon in prison? don't make me laugh. half the scumbags in there have probably beaten their gf/wife.
            True. Lol @ thinking prisoners are white knights.

Comment

i think it means SOMETHING. why'd you think inmates spend so long bulking up? of course sneak attacks happen but if you're in better physical condition, you'll face less injury. more muscle = kind of like armour.
              All that muscle is not going to stop catching a shank to the kidneys or some other vital area, his best bet is to join one of those Mexican gangs in there for some protection because there is no way a meathead like that can lay low anywhere he goes

Comment

He's a scumbag, plain and simple. I hope he dies in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                  All that muscle is not going to stop catching a shank to the kidneys or some other vital area, his best bet is to join one of those Mexican gangs in there for some protection because there is no way a meathead like that can lay low anywhere he goes
                  a white supremacist gang will accept him too lol

Comment

a white supremacist gang will accept him too lol
                    No way bro hes got way too much Mexican in him for that to happen, i know some of those white power fools and they only talk to me because i am pasty white, lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                      No way bro hes got way too much Mexican in him for that to happen, i know some of those white power fools and they only talk to me because i am pasty white, lol
                      you're crazy. many of those white supremacist members have mexican girlfriends LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X