No announcement yet.

Souza, Big Ben, Matt and Joe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFYS View Post
    and a bellator event was last night. check out this KO from tamdan mccrory who used to fight in ufc but has been out of action for 5 years.

Damn nice, but that Ward guy did not know if he wanted to shoot for the takedown or box it out and got caught in the middle, or better know as no mans land.

But damn Bellator lost me with the WWE stunt they pulled, I was like is this **** for real?

****ing garbage, they should be ashamed of themselves for dumbing down the sport I love

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFYS View Post
      and a bellator event was last night. check out this KO from tamdan mccrory who used to fight in ufc but has been out of action for 5 years.

have i been geeking out to much lately or does he kind of look like trevor phillips' long lost son?

Comment

Soon as Ben took the first shot from Overeem, I knew Reem was getting KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
          Been saying for a really long time that Jacare will be middleweight champion. I said he would dethrone Anderson and was a threat and people laughed. He will whoop Weidman's ass! Bank on it!
          Weidman's a bad match up for Jacare. Rockhold is the harder match up for Weidman.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            Weidman's a bad match up for Jacare. Rockhold is the harder match up for Weidman.
            I don't think so. He can do everything Weidman does except he's a better grappler, faster and just more explosive/athletic. Weidman is a hell of an athlete but Jacare is up there too. I think this would be a sick ass war and I hope Vitor pulls out so we can see it!

Comment

Jacare give a anyone in the mw division problems hes Damn good his stand up is improved a ton since Rockhold. Bit that being said weidman has faught opponents far better than jacare and wins a 5 round decision.
              As for overeem he gets demoted to Kongos old Gate keeper job.
              Matt well the thing they call a punch was some what impressive lol it look more like he saw black beast coming in hard he changed his min on punching to push him off and dudes momentum got him ktfo

Comment

Or go back to kickboxing. Everybody knows he's only good as the bully. If you can stand up to him and take some of his shots while pushing the pace he breaks. This isn't even a thing about him being passed his best. I'm sure he was on something but his weaknesses have always been his heart. He's never comeback to win a fight. He always comes out strong and then either finishes or folds.
                So he's basically the Mike Tyson of MMA?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Nah, mike tyson is a great fighter reem not so much....

Comment

I don't think so. He can do everything Weidman does except he's a better grappler, faster and just more explosive/athletic. Weidman is a hell of an athlete but Jacare is up there too. I think this would be a sick ass war and I hope Vitor pulls out so we can see it!
                    He won't take Weidman down, and his striking is ass. Watch the Carmont fight. Lyoto was the toughest test for Weidman, and he passed it. At this point, the rest of the guys are tough fights, and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      Mike Tyson doesn't crumble as soon as a glove touches him.

Comment

Working...
                      X