No announcement yet.

Rousey vs. Carano, Cyborg...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rousey vs. Carano, Cyborg...

Why will Rosey fight Carano at 145 but not Cyborg? I personally think Carano can take her. Cyborg beat her but I believe she put up a hell of a fight and was alot more impressive the Rhonda would be in contrast. Either way I'm good with seeing Miss Piggy lose...

Originally posted by ScrewasideMMA View Post
    Why will Rosey fight Carano at 145 but not Cyborg? I personally think Carano can take her. Cyborg beat her but I believe she put up a hell of a fight and was alot more impressive the Rhonda would be in contrast. Either way I'm good with seeing Miss Piggy lose...
    Hasn't Carano been out of commission since '09?

She needs to knock off that rust first. Women's divisions have become a lot more competitive since her short lived reign.

But I wouldn't mind seeing Rousey's ass whooped regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
      Hasn't Carano been out of commission since '09?

She needs to knock off that rust first. Women's divisions have become a lot more competitive since her short lived reign.

But I wouldn't mind seeing Rousey's ass whooped regardless.
      I was gonna say the same thing, she has been sitting on the sidelines for an extremely long time and getting immediately thrown in with either Rousey or Cyborg off the bat would be a very stupid idea.

Comment

at first i thought man-women cyborg would rape and murder rousey if they ever fought but after watching a muay thai/kick boxing match this pass weekend with cyborg in it getting tagged a lot i changed my mind. cyborg just doesnt look manly like how she used too?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          at first i thought man-women cyborg would rape and murder rousey if they ever fought but after watching a muay thai/kick boxing match this pass weekend with cyborg in it getting tagged a lot i changed my mind. cyborg just doesnt look manly like how she used too?
          On YouTube?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post

She lost to a 38-0, 10 time Dutch kickboxing champion.
            Rhonda has no stand up what so ever, zilch.

Cyborg is an MMA fighter who competed against Baar in her own sport. If Rhonda fought Baars in kickboxing, she would get splattered in a round.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Cyborg is an MMA fighter who competed against Baar in her own sport. If Rhonda fought Baars in kickboxing, she would get splattered in a round.
              Yeah i dont quite follow Evol's logic. Cyborg lost to penny thomas in adcc. that loss should make you favor Rhonda more than this one. Cyborg is not a mauy thai fighter. Cyborg came from handball in brazil and started training at chute boxe in mma. Watch Cyborg's early fight with Porto. Cyborg didnt even know how to punch and was already fighting mma. It's not like Cyborg was doing Muay Thai her whole life then got waxed. She got waxed in a sport that she had 2 fights in.

You can tell Cyborg isnt a kickboxer, because during the entire fight she throws 2 kicks. Cyborg is a mma striker with a solid base in mma and strong wrestling and bjj skills.
              Last edited by ( . Y . ); 03-31-2014, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Early cyborg fight, you can tell she had zero combat sports in her background before doing mma. Apparently Cyborg was a really good handball player in brazil though. She is a athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

i know she was out of bound fighting in a muay thai match against that champ but she just look human in there LOL.. the other lady was bossing her around, im just not used to seeing cyborg like that.

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
                    On YouTube?
                    might be on youtube, but i saw the fight on a certain mma video site. not sure if i can post the link? phuck it, fightmates or mmacore LOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X