Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shogun VS Hendo 2. GFOAT! Coming soon!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shogun VS Hendo 2. GFOAT! Coming soon!

Predictions?

Closest prediction gets K1 level striking and a BJJ blackbelt!

I have shogun via hendo always loosing rematches.

Shogun via TKO round 4 due to hendo gassed and not defending well enough/over protective ref

The first fight was the best MMA fight I've ever seen at this level.

Tonight, I predict another war with Shogun winning by a late TKO.

I gotta wonder though, if Herb Dean is the ref I feel like somebody is getting screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      The first fight was the best MMA fight I've ever seen at this level.

Tonight, I predict another war with Shogun winning by a late TKO.

I gotta wonder though, if Herb Dean is the ref I feel like somebody is getting screwed.
      Aww man that guy is the biggest ****** ever wish he would just get run over or something. Always stops fights early, he must think its patter cakes or something, goddamn ******.

Comment

holy fúck u guys saw that fight? jesus christ, hendo has a hell of a chin that first combination would have koed a normal man

Comment

Feels like **** to be a Shogun fan right now. He had it, he had it in the bag and it slipped away from him. He was dominating the fight and dropped Hendo brutally twice and was close to a finish in 4 moments.

Unbelievable comeback for Henderson. I have been ranking him #2 GOAT for a few years now and there are still some dumbass MMA fans who don't seem to recognize his greatness or are actually unaware of it. His resume and manner of victories are astounding.

Comment

Comment

Ko to the back of the head, Shogun was rocked but so was Hendo in the first. Only difference is KO shots to the back of the head. Sure Zuffa is fine with this. Wait till one of their stars dies in the ring from a KO shot from Hendo or Belfort right the back of the head. Then we will see how Zuffa feels.

Belfort did the same thing to Akiyama and people were fine with it. Might as well cheat because the entire sport will look the other way. Until someone dies of course. Then everyone will care about this issue.

And before any smart ass says those shots weren't hard. Go watch EFC Africa. A guy just dies from elbows that didnt "look" as hard as those illegal shots. You can tell 99% of mma fans have never trained by some of the dumb **** they say.
              Last edited by ( . Y . ); 03-23-2014, 11:15 PM.

Comment

^Nah, just stop.

Although it was funny that there was not 1 shot to the back of the head when Vitor and Hendo fought.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  ^Nah, just stop.

Although it was funny that there was not 1 shot to the back of the head when Vitor and Hendo fought.
                  Go watch Belfort vs Akiyama Dumbass.

Comment

Just stop what BTW? Are you saying those shots didnt hit the back of the head? Because if you are you're trolling. If you're saying it doesn't matter. You're right the rules don't matter in mma. This will happen again, and someone will die. Then everyone will care about back of the head shots.

Comment

Working...
                    X