• Show
Clear All

go back to sherdog

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
      go back to sherdog
      cant im banned

Comment

i was talking to bkm, he has accused me of being all these other posters. Guy would fit right in on sherdog, hell he is probably a moderator on there.

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
          i was talking to bkm, he has accused me of being all these other posters. Guy would fit right in on sherdog, hell he is probably a moderator on there.
          LOL

thats a serious insult you just laid down right there, a mod on sherdog is like the dog ****e you have to dig out of the ridges of your shoe and carefully place in the bin without it dropping on your bran new clothes.

If I was him id be extremely upset right now.

Comment

BKM just accuses anyone he loses an argument to of being a troll. lol

Comment

Alex going for a takedown? Shogun was on dream street and couldn't even distinguish the ref from Dan. He fell into the ref in a punch drunk stumble.

Comment

Originally posted by ScrewasideMMA View Post
                Alex going for a takedown? Shogun was on dream street and couldn't even distinguish the ref from Dan. He fell into the ref in a punch drunk stumble.
                No Hendo connected with shoguns nose. He wasnt out any more or less than hendo was a few times. Hendo told the ref shogun was out and hit him near the back of the head to trick the dumb herb dean into stopping the fight. We missed out on an awesome back and forth fight due to the ******ed dbag ref.
                Shogun was clipped in the face by the ref thats why he fell back intentionally. It wasnt dizziness. Besides dizziness is allowed if you are defending yourself intelligently which he was he was turtled up real well and attempting a takedown/ankle pick. Also hendo was on TRT, hes a cheat. He always hits to the back of the head when he has a guy in trouble to trick the ref into causing an early stoppage.I like him as a fighter and person but hes underhand.
                Last edited by AlexKid; 03-25-2014, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  No Hendo connected with shoguns nose. He wasnt out any more or less than hendo was a few times. Hendo told the ref shogun was out and hit him near the back of the head to trick the dumb herb dean into stopping the fight. We missed out on an awesome back and forth fight due to the ******ed dbag ref.
                  Shogun was clipped in the face by the ref thats why he fell back intentionally. It wasnt dizziness. Besides dizziness is allowed if you are defending yourself intelligently which he was he was turtled up real well and attempting a takedown/ankle pick. Also hendo was on TRT, hes a cheat. He always hits to the back of the head when he has a guy in trouble to trick the ref into causing an early stoppage.I like him as a fighter and person but hes underhand.
                  You're ******ed. He was hurt. Badly. That's why as soon as he got up, he fell right back down in agony. Great call by the ref. Now get the **** out of here and stop trolling, you dip****.

Comment

shogun was done, did you see his nose? no way he could have continued fighting after that, the doctor or corner would probably have stopped.
                    But yeah herb dean is a piece of **** monkey, worst ref in the bussiness.
                    fighters tell HIM when to stop the fight, henderson told him to stop it barao told him to stop it. what a joke

Comment

LMAO Yeah sure he wasn't punch drunk... Dude was dreaming...

Comment

Working...
                      X