Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cain looks way ahead of the pack does he really have anyone that can threaten him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cain looks way ahead of the pack does he really have anyone that can threaten him?

JDS = Very little chance

Verdoom = A bad match up for cain but still I dont think he can beat him.

If Fedor came back I think he would win.

But thats it, Cain doesnt have any threats imo

Put it this way, nobody can beat him by decision. Getting a sub is unlikely even for Werdum, and a KO/TKO is a small gap that has been closing yearly.

I'm not even a fan of the guy, I'm just in awe of his abilites as a heavyweight. If he didn't have so many injuries I would see him become the HW GOAT.

Comment

He would beat up Fedor at this point. A prime Fedor fight would of been sick to watch.

Watch out for Travis Browne though. Ran right through Overeem and Barnett like they were little children. The main reason is his elbows from the clinch against the cage. If he can land them on Cain we could have. New champion.

Comment

Nope. Nobody can beat him in the next 3 years period. He will have a nice reign that will last 3 + years

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
          He would beat up Fedor at this point. A prime Fedor fight would of been sick to watch.

Watch out for Travis Browne though. Ran right through Overeem and Barnett like they were little children. The main reason is his elbows from the clinch against the cage. If he can land them on Cain we could have. New champion.
          Come on now, the only one who looked like a little child in that fight was Browne, literally since Overeem got so aggressive because Browne was screaming so loudly.

Comment

Maybe the undertaker? Or possibly Kane but when he had the mask

Comment

JDS could beat him if he fights for a decision instead of trying to KO him. Other than that I don't see anyone else coming close.

But I've been following this sport long enough to know that in a couple of months we might be talking about someone who has a good chance to beat him... some no-name who could be fighting right now and is like 3-0 but isn't getting a lot of attention yet. That's the fight game.

Comment

That IS the fight game and that's what's great about it. Sometimes you don't know exactly what will happen. Cain does look pretty tough now though.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post

Good bet. Browne literally came out of nowhere and has ko'd Gonzaga, Overeem (not saying much), and spanked Josh Barnett. The most shocking of those three was obviously Barnett as he is a veteran of the game with loads of experience and talent and Browne made him look like a rookie very quickly. He is a threat but I still think Cain would maul him when it came down to it. Other than that, we will just have to wait and see if JJ comes up to Heavyweight or not.

Comment

This is MMA, someone always come along pretty quick. He's got a glass chin too so anyone has a shot at the KO

Comment

Working...
                    X