Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm so hyped for GSP-Hendricks, biggest fight of the year imo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing here is Hendricks MUST be the first one to get off everytime and he needs to mix it up. Because if he just comes in like Kos did in the 2nd fight and Hendo did against Machoda and Rashad just throwing overhands praying it lands hes going to get schooled.

Kos actually had the right idea in the 2nd fight in the first round when he actually took GSP down at the end of the round but didnt try again which was dumb. If Hendricks shoots on gsp and mixes it up by keeping gsp guessing he can set him up with that overhand to cash in on a huge upset KO.

Mixing it up is the key. You cant be one dimensional against GSP. George had me laughing in the preview "im a master of not getting hit" even though he was banged up against alves, Condit, Diaz alil and featherfisted D level striker Shields got him the worst hah. Hes a master of exploiting your biggest weakness. But if Johnny stays in his face and keeps him guessing gsp will be too busy defending rather then picking your weakness apart. GSP is a master of controling the pace too so you have to get him uncomfortable.

Comment

Hendricks wont win

Mark my words

Comment

GSP is more explosive, has better boxing fundamentals and possibly better BJJ. The only way Hendricks can win this is with a huge punch, he isn't going to take down GSP like GSP takes his opponents down because GSP does manage distance very well by controlling the opponent with his jab. I would not be surprised if GSP takes Hendricks down at least once, he is SO explosive and is an expert in mixing up his strikes with his takedown.

Also, I feel if Condit v Hendricks was a 5 round fight, Condit would have won. Just for the record.

Comment

I hope it will be a great fight, but I've been disappointed too many times watching GSP fights to get too excited. He's just too dominant at what he does that the competition can't seem to compete.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
            Also, I feel if Condit v Hendricks was a 5 round fight, Condit would have won. Just for the record.
            I agree with this. Condit's cardio is incredible and I think he would have worn Hendricks down in rounds 4 and 5 and won the fight. I do think Hendricks won 2/3 though.

Comment

Big rig is going to shock the world right now.

Comment

Big rigg got robbed. GP got knocked silly.

Comment

Working...
                X