Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Fighter Season 18 Episode 4 (Jessica Rakoczy Thunder-Punch) review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Fighter Season 18 Episode 4 (Jessica Rakoczy Thunder-Punch) review

And team Rousey gets on the board with a win finally. Good fight. As much as I like Roxanne and think she's kind of cool, I was pulling for Jessica in this one.

Comment

Terrible match up, I couldent believe it when tate put that little geek Roxanne up against Jessica, I knew she was going to get smashed.

I hate Ronda Rousey as well, and her prick of a coach.

WAR MIESHA TATE
      Last edited by Rocky...; 09-29-2013, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Yeah I'm kind of with you there. Ronda looks crazier each week on this show. A good coach should be a calming influence, not add fuel to the fire. She should get rid of that douche and get some therapy, maybe do some meditation. This show is making more and more people root against Ronda and for Miesha. The only stuff I haven't liked about Tate was when she pushed off of Zingano in her last fight at the end of a round and thought it was a bad stoppage when she was clearly getting wailed on with those knees, which greatly pales in comparison to the petty, paranoid, petulant immature attitude Ronda is showing on TUF. I'm sure at this point Dana is probably hoping Tate wins too and has someone less controversial as his poster girl.

Comment

I wanted the milf to win because shes sexy but this show is really making me hate ronda. Shes become such a **** and I hated to see her win.

I hate when woman get in mens faces like that. Yiu know they cant hit you. Yet hes not a "real man" yet shes a real woman? lol I hope Tate chokes her to death with her ass

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky...
            Terrible match up, I couldent believe it when tate put that little geek Roxanne up against Jessica, I knew she was going to get smashed.

I hate Ronda Rousey as well, and her prick of a coach.

WAR MIESHA TATE
            Yeah ronda gets in Hallmans face even though that dbag of hers was the one starting it.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
              Yeah ronda gets in Hallmans face even though that dbag of hers was the one starting it.

Ah no man who the fcuk does she think she is??? getting in guys faces like shes some sort of hardman, she only done that cause shes a girl, and he wont hit her, and also theirs camaras on them and she knows nothing would happen.

I really hope miesha smashs her so bad, im hating ronda more and more as this show goes on, and her dickhead of a coach.

Comment

Funny that they're editing to make Tate look better. I guess they gotta do what they gotta do to make someone who lost their last 2 fights look like a contender....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
                  Funny that they're editing to make Tate look better. I guess they gotta do what they gotta do to make someone who lost their last 2 fights look like a contender....
                  I doubt it. Tate is just humble and rondas doesnt even need to try to be a ****.

Comment

Tate is humble? She and her girlfriend Caraway are both ****y for no reason douchebags. I've never seen anyone so mediocre be so full of themselves...

Comment

Working...
                    X