No announcement yet.

What I tell yall bout Jacare!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I tell yall bout Jacare!!!!

Biggest threat to the middleweight title.

Better then Weidman in every area. Anderson could even make work of Okami like that. Jacare murked him. Forget belfort, winner of Anderson-Weidman better be scared of Jacare!

He was very impressive for sure. During his time on Strikeforce I watched pretty much all of his fights, and I think he has improved since then.

I forgot that it's his second UFC fight. Otherwise it might have been the best debut ever.

Comment

Yeah its amazing how far hes come. He went from just a grappler with an overhand right, to a grappler with footwork when he was strikeforce champ but now hes been putting combinations together which make him scary.

He doesnt want to fight Anderson since he trains with him and will be his biggest asset for the Weidman rematch but Jacare said hed fight anybody he just doesnt WANT to fight Anderson. I rhink this is one of the reasons anderson doesnt mind retiring to pass the torch to jacare.

I would say give him the winner of Munoz/Bisping but I really think he should avenge that close loss to Rockhold that could have went either way.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He won't win the title.

Comment

It was a clear loss to Rockhold.. close but clear..

Okami had his soul taken by Anderson and everytime he gets hit looks ready to fold these days

Weidman knocks this fool out and Anderson wont fight him..

He will never win the MW title..

Maybe he can trap Jon Jones in an armbar

Jacare better in every area then Weidman.. God knows what you are smoking with that 1. Weidman is a better striker and wrestler.. he can decide were the fight goes.. and he is comfortable enough with his JJ to be able to hang if he has to.

He better hope Moussai doesnt come to MW either... otherwise he ends up being KTFO in embarrassing style

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY
            It was a clear loss to Rockhold.. close but clear..

Okami had his soul taken by Anderson and everytime he gets hit looks ready to fold these days

Weidman knocks this fool out and Anderson wont fight him..

He will never win the MW title..

Maybe he can trap Jon Jones in an armbar

Jacare better in every area then Weidman.. God knows what you are smoking with that 1. Weidman is a better striker and wrestler.. he can decide were the fight goes.. and he is comfortable enough with his JJ to be able to hang if he has to.

He better hope Moussai doesnt come to MW either... otherwise he ends up being KTFO in embarrassing style
            It was not clear as alot of people had Jacare winning.

How is Weidman a better striker just because he landed one punch against a goofing off Anderson? Rockhold is a much better striker then Weidman and Jacare arguably beat him. His judo would neutralize Weidmans wrestling not to mention the fact hes faster, stronger and more athletic.

Wow. Way to try and take credit from Jacare. Okami took everything Lombard threw plus the kitchen sink and Okami still won. Logic failed.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post

How is Weidman a better striker just because he landed one punch against a goofing off Anderson? Rockhold is a much better striker then Weidman and Jacare arguably beat him. His judo would neutralize Weidmans wrestling not to mention the fact hes faster, stronger and more athletic.

Wow. Way to try and take credit from Jacare. Okami took everything Lombard threw plus the kitchen sink and Okami still won. Logic failed.

Yup Weidman destroyed the GOAT of MMA standing and picked apart Munoz also.. the elbow was sick. Weidman would destroy that pretty boy Rockhold standing or anywhere he wants..

Weidman is probably one of the most complete athletes in the history of MMA.. There is a number of catergories he is superior to Jacare in.. LOL at Jacare being faster and stronger.. based on what? because he is black right?

How is Jacare a better striker based on him landing 1 strike on on Okami which basically finished him then he jumped on him... isn't that what you said about Weidman beating Anderson.??

Weidman put on a clinic vs the GOAT in all areas..

Jacare beat a good Japanese fighter who has chin issues nowdays..

Lombard is a bully with big muscles.. only win he has in the UFC is vs another bully who folds like a lawn chair under pressure.

Other then JJ Jacare has no obvious advantage over Weidman and Weidman wins by being able to take the fight were ever he wants

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by $Natedatpkid$

Yup Weidman destroyed the GOAT of MMA standing and picked apart Munoz also.. the elbow was sick. Weidman would destroy that pretty boy Rockhold standing or anywhere he wants..

Weidman is probably one of the most complete athletes in the history of MMA.. There is a number of catergories he is superior to Jacare in.. LOL at Jacare being faster and stronger.. based on what? because he is black right?

How is Jacare a better striker based on him landing 1 strike on on Okami which basically finished him then he jumped on him... isn't that what you said about Weidman beating Anderson.??

Weidman put on a clinic vs the GOAT in all areas..

Jacare beat a good Japanese fighter who has chin issues nowdays..

Lombard is a bully with big muscles.. only win he has in the UFC is vs another bully who folds like a lawn chair under pressure.

Other then JJ Jacare has no obvious advantage over Weidman and Weidman wins by being able to take the fight were ever he wants
                lol ok guy whatever. If he was white like Chael or Weidman you would be cumming all over that fight last night.

You have to be blind to think Weidman is more athletic, faster or stronger. Your obviously just a racially bias ******. Thats like saying Chael is faster then Silva.

Weidman did not destroy Anderson in all areas. He took him down and laid on him for the first 2 minutes of the first round and then the rest of the fight silva was landing leg kicks and dodging shots while taunting until Weidman caught him goofing off. Did you not see Weidman didnt come close to landing the first two punches of that combo.

Okami is a much better striker then Munoz. Your so slow its comical. How can you say Lombards only win is a guy that folds like a lawn chair after saying supposedly folds himself yet Okami beat Lombard and didnt fold?

Go back to the KKK forums chump.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
                  lol ok guy whatever. If he was white like Chael or Weidman you would be cumming all over that fight last night.

You have to be blind to think Weidman is more athletic, faster or stronger. Your obviously just a racially bias ******. Thats like saying Chael is faster then Silva.

Weidman did not destroy Anderson in all areas. He took him down and laid on him for the first 2 minutes of the first round and then the rest of the fight silva was landing leg kicks and dodging shots while taunting until Weidman caught him goofing off. Did you not see Weidman didnt come close to landing the first two punches of that combo.

Okami is a much better striker then Munoz. Your so slow its comical. How can you say Lombards only win is a guy that folds like a lawn chair after saying supposedly folds himself yet Okami beat Lombard and didnt fold?

You little b1tch if i got to KKK meetings you for sure go for Black Panther meetings every day. Every single fighter that is black you seem to be particuarly bias towards..

Sonnen is one of my favorite fighters because i find him hilarious.. Weidman for humbling that little arrogant **** Silva.. Other then Froch there is not many white fighters i follow much and Jon Jones... Rashad and Mayweather.. Haye happen to be my favorites.. so try again.

Anyway enough of that BS you put out blatant bias soundbites.. like Jacare is better in every area.. faster stronger.. but base this on nothing..

Okami got outstruck by Chael Sonnen who's standup is middling at best.. he has a good jab.. usually people are scared to get into the clinch with Okami because he is so strong.. Jacare had no problem with this and was able to pressure Okami (which is his weakness/Sonnen did the same) and it was a wrap.

Sooooo BP member.. please tell me in what areas Jacare is better then Weidman??

Striking? because he beat Okami and got his 2 KO in 20+ fights Weidman has double that amount in half the fights and KTFO the GOAT and outclassed him every area. Jacare striking has been an big joke up until recently till some improvements.. SO LOL at Jacare being clearly better in this area..

Wrestling.. Again Weidman is stronger here.. even if Jacare judo can negate it somewhat.. it means the fight stays standing and Weidman tools him standing..

JJ.. Jacare obviously has the advantage here but Weidman can take the fight were ever he wants and has good enough JJ to survive if needed..

Stronger? Faster? Hard to measure until they meet.. everyone knows Weidman is a massive MW and is strong.. Faster who knows..

But everyone can see what a little hating tool you are with this gem "Weidman took him down and laid on him for 2mins".. Weidman took him down laid some serious G and P on him and messed Anderson up so much that he lost it and NEVER wanted the fight on the ground again... then he went for a sub...

True Lay and pray there you slag

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted by $Natedatpkid$

You little b1tch if i got to KKK meetings you for sure go for Black Panther meetings every day. Every single fighter that is black you seem to be particuarly bias towards..

Sonnen is one of my favorite fighters because i find him hilarious.. Weidman for humbling that little arrogant **** Silva.. Other then Froch there is not many white fighters i follow much and Jon Jones... Rashad and Mayweather.. Haye happen to be my favorites.. so try again.

Anyway enough of that BS you put out blatant bias soundbites.. like Jacare is better in every area.. faster stronger.. but base this on nothing..

Okami got outstruck by Chael Sonnen who's standup is middling at best.. he has a good jab.. usually people are scared to get into the clinch with Okami because he is so strong.. Jacare had no problem with this and was able to pressure Okami (which is his weakness/Sonnen did the same) and it was a wrap.

Sooooo BP member.. please tell me in what areas Jacare is better then Weidman??

Striking? because he beat Okami and got his 2 KO in 20+ fights Weidman has double that amount in half the fights and KTFO the GOAT and outclassed him every area. Jacare striking has been an big joke up until recently till some improvements.. SO LOL at Jacare being clearly better in this area..

Wrestling.. Again Weidman is stronger here.. even if Jacare judo can negate it somewhat.. it means the fight stays standing and Weidman tools him standing..

JJ.. Jacare obviously has the advantage here but Weidman can take the fight were ever he wants and has good enough JJ to survive if needed..

Stronger? Faster? Hard to measure until they meet.. everyone knows Weidman is a massive MW and is strong.. Faster who knows..

But everyone can see what a little hating tool you are with this gem "Weidman took him down and laid on him for 2mins".. Weidman took him down laid some serious G and P on him and messed Anderson up so much that he lost it and NEVER wanted the fight on the ground again... then he went for a sub...

True Lay and pray there you slag
                    lol you mad as ffffuuuuuuukkkkkk. Im not even basing the obvious fact your a dumb ****head skinhead on the obvious fact you slurp on weidman chaels nuts whenever they come up. But also the nasty disgusting race baiting posts you had on trayvon martin topics in the longue and the fact you slurp z clan dick til bringer banned them all INCLUDING you.

You use to post in here every now and then but whenever chael and weidman show up your dick explodes everywhere.

I can even argue logic with because you said Okami folds ever since silva, then say lombards only ufc is another big meathead who folds like a lawn chair yet Okami beat him. Now your trying back track and call it a weakness? While also bringing up Chael who was the 2nd best mw but since jacare isnt chael his win over okami isnt that good lmao though it took Jacare half the time of Anderson and triple time faster of chael.

The whole point of bringing up Okamis striking is because your orgasming over weidmans KO of Munoz who Okami already picked apart.

Weidman having more stoppages is extremely irrelevant thats like saying Jeremy stephens or Jake ellenberger is a better striker then Martin kampman just because they knock people out Lmao when has that ever decided whos a better striker?

Whats next your going to tell me Tyson is a better boxer then Ali? Weidman KOd a wrestler in Munoz and landed a once in a lifetime punch on Silva who was goofing off.

So that means hes a better striker then Jacare who went blow for blow with Rockhold whos a really solid versatile striker who only lost to TRT head?

Wandy, Mattysse, Katsidits, Gatti, Ward, GGG, Diego Sanchez, Martin Kampman, Condit, Cro Cop, Fedor, Frank Shamrock, Fitch, Faber, Zombie, and Cub Swanson are not black and just some of my favorite fighters.

Weidman has more power and better wrestling but Jacare has the more crisp improved boxing, olympic Judo and BJJ.

I can budge on the strength their about even but I dont think weidman can hold okami down and drop 20 shots on Okami as fast as Jacare did early in that fight. That was intense.

I hope they do fight though. Its a great match up. Itd be interesting to see Weidmans power against Jacares improved stand up and would probably be epic to see them roll because weidman is a world glass grappler himself I believe he survived that grappling tournament Add or whatever without being submitted

Comment

Working...
                    X