Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I tell yall bout Jacare!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weidman is a stronger and more explosive athlete than Jacare, it's classic wrestler vs Jiu Jitsu. I don't think it has anything to do with race. It's two completely different types of training.. One teaches strength and endurance, the other teaches skill and finesse. (Just my two cents since I've been involved in both since I was an early teen, just No Gi JJ now)

I said what I said about the title because I sincerely doubt Weidman will be champ when Jacare gets his shot. Him and Anderson either won't fight, or Jacare will get sparked out. He doesn't have the explosive ability (nahmean? Cause Jacare isn't as explosive as Weidman) to bring it to the ground and isn't experienced enough standing to catch Silva if e keeps his hands up.

Jacare vs Weidman would be a great fight though. Tough call, I think I'd go by Weidman via Decision but Souza's grappling is sick, he could use his Judo to get in as well. Though I see the fight being mostly fought on the feet where Weidman can take a better shot and out point him.

Comment

Working...
    X