Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 157 PPV they have Rousey/Carmouche as the Main Event..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I desperately wanted Liz to sink in that RNC, oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      If her ******* would have popped out it would have been a jackpot bonanza for her and woman's MMA.
      We were all like

Once Ronda realized her top didn't come off, it was game over.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        We were all like

Once Ronda realized her top didn't come off, it was game over.
        Dana White is probably kicking himself thinking damm...there goes a million dollars of free publicity...he'll probably want to engineer a wardrobe malfunction now in her next match.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
          I'll bet a billy she doesn't get arm barred period.

I throw in an extra 250 Milly if she does it in the first round

Confirmed?
          I'll accept my 1.25 billion points for the first round armbar by Rousey, in points form.

Comment

lame card... that is all

Comment

Saw the main event at a party, me and some other kid were the only ones watching it. It sucked that the one girl couldn't finish Ronda with that RNC.

How was the Hendo vs Machida fight? Any good?

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                Saw the main event at a party, me and some other kid were the only ones watching it. It sucked that the one girl couldn't finish Ronda with that RNC.

How was the Hendo vs Machida fight? Any good?
                Boring as fuck.

And to think people were outraged at Rousey/Carmouche as the main event fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                  Boring as fuck.

And to think people were outraged at Rousey/Carmouche as the main event fight.
                  i bet in the 4th or 5th machida would have put a hurting on hendo, he was getting kicked badly in the final round
                  rousey vs carmouche didnt need 5 rounds everyone knew it

Comment

Get rid of Machida and it would have been a great card. His style is very defensive and Hendo was just too small to do anything. They didn't 5 rounds. It was already boring enough.

Only chick that is capable of stopping Ronda right now is Cyborg. She's a lot bigger and on the juice.

Comment

I take it back, I'm glad Machida-Hendo was only 3 rounds. The way that fight was going I was hoping it was gonna end soon. An extra 2 rounds wouldn't have changed anything.

On the flip side, Ronda-Carmouche was one hell of a fight. A lot of ppl are complaining that the only finishing move she has is the arm bar but I love it. It reminds of WWF when I was a kid, where no matter how man times your favorite fighter did his finisher you loved it and couldn't wait till he did it. That's how I feel with Ronda except in this case its a real fight so its even better.

Never thought I would be so into Women's fighting but after that fight I'm all for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X