Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 157 PPV they have Rousey/Carmouche as the Main Event..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
    Carmouche isn't no joke. She a tough dyke, I seriously doubt its an early armbar. plus I could see rousey getting ufc jitters under all the pressure and carmouche pulling it off with nothing to lose.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
    That exactly too. But I think they always want to at least put something on FX to get decent numbers. Neer vs McGee could be OK if Neer stops the takedown and could knock him out somehow or tap him.

I expect Kos vs Lawler to be a KO or FOTN contender. The more I think about the way Kos stood and banged it out with Hendricks the more I think hell put on a show against Lawler who's always freakin game. Both have the power to put the other to sleep.

Still think Caramouche could pull it out here if she can stay on the feet. Hendo needs to swing early and ofton! Menjibar vs Faber will be fun as hell too!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

i hope Kos decides to stand and trade with Robbie, it could be fight of the night. lawler has a good chin and i think he is the harder puncher, remember how he knocked melvin manhoef the **** out with one right hand after getting beat up for 3 rounds?

if the rousey - lez carmouche fight goes past 1 round it'll be because the dyke escaped 5 armbar attempts in the first 3 minutes. with all these armbar finishes, rousey is like a female cody mckenzie. if for whatever reason, carmouche isn't as easy to armbar as everyone expects, we might have a real fight, lezzy has really nothing to lose, all the pressure is really on rhonda.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
      i hope Kos decides to stand and trade with Robbie, it could be fight of the night. lawler has a good chin and i think he is the harder puncher, remember how he knocked melvin manhoef the **** out with one right hand after getting beat up for 3 rounds?

if the rousey - lez carmouche fight goes past 1 round it'll be because the dyke escaped 5 armbar attempts in the first 3 minutes. with all these armbar finishes, rousey is like a female cody mckenzie. if for whatever reason, carmouche isn't as easy to armbar as everyone expects, we might have a real fight, lezzy has really nothing to lose, all the pressure is really on rhonda.
      I've always been a Lawler fan, haha.

I think Koscheck has this.

But, if he decides to trade with Lawler, he could get stopped.

I think he will probably opt to take the fight to the ground, though.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
        Never thought I'd see the day. The upcoming UFC event they've got two Chicks as the main event with Machida/Henderson as Co-feature.. wtf? I have nothing against woman but seriously watdafaq?

I mean, I guess I wouldn't care if this was the first fight on the PPV card but as the Main event? Imagine if chicks boxed in the upcoming boxing PPV in the main event? This just looks like a big joke IMO. LOL

Maybe UFC fans want to see this so who am I to judge. What do you guys think.. any of you guys looking forward to this?
        These women can fight. Carmouche is ex-military (Marine) and is a good fighter. I've been looking forward to this entire card. 158 will be a good one and if Jones vs Silva is made it will be huge! UFC is starting the year off right! There had to be a big demand for these females to headline as Dana was never keen on women in the UFC... Something changed ($) his mind.

My picks:
        Rousey > Carmouche
        Henderson > Machida
        Fabar > Menjvar
        Neer > McGee
        Koscheck > Lawler

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          I've always been a Lawler fan, haha.

I think Koscheck has this.

But, if he decides to trade with Lawler, he could get stopped.

I think he will probably opt to take the fight to the ground, though.
          On reflection, I neglected to mention that Lawler may well be able to keep the fight on the feet via defensive wrestling.

Lawler could win this fight.

He's an underdog, though.

Comment

I thought the Blanket was back at the beginning of the round. So glad that Lawler pulled it off....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              I thought the Blanket was back at the beginning of the round. So glad that Lawler pulled it off....
              Me too lol. I think it was a premature stoppage but glad he won. McGee is kicking Neers ass... but Neer is doing good with that jab... McGee is an idiot for not going back to the body... It was clear as day he was hurt there.

Comment

How many fights is it, it feels like 5 billion. I want to see the hottie Ronda Rousey but I am losing patience.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  How many fights is it, it feels like 5 billion. I want to see the hottie Ronda Rousey but I am losing patience.
                  Rousey man handled her. At one point Carmouche was on Rondas back and Ronda was more concerned about her top coming off than being chocked out.

She attempted the arm-bar twice and said that she got to picky the first time and obviesly nailed it the second time. Carmouche tapped instantly.

Henderson and Machida was a horrible fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Rousey man handled her. At one point Carmouche was on Rondas back and Ronda was more concerned about her top coming off than being chocked out.

She attempted the arm-bar twice and said that she got to picky the first time and obviesly nailed it the second time. Carmouche tapped instantly.

If her ******* would have popped out it would have been a jackpot bonanza for her and woman's MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post

Damn so I already missed it.

Comment

Working...
                      X