Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So JDS said he can beat W. Klit in a boxing match?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So JDS said he can beat W. Klit in a boxing match?

I heard it before but i didn't believe it so i had to verify it with google. Hahaha, i guess that is what happens when you start to believe your own hype.
    but what is more funny than that is some sports writers were also saying he could too.
    Wow, just wow

Never really heard a fighter admit he would lose when asked about a potential fight with someone tbh

But come on man, I know its sparring but I've seen JDS getting his ass kicked hefty by an amateur middleweight boxer!
    He looked clueless and had zero clue on how to fight a southpaw. People may laugh but Stipe Miocic in the UFC HW division has better boxing IMHO than JDS does!

Wladimir would absolutely destroy JDS. The guy would be nothing even in todays weak division.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Never really heard a fighter admit he would lose when asked about a potential fight with someone tbh

But come on man, I know its sparring but I've seen JDS getting his ass kicked hefty by an amateur middleweight boxer!
      He looked clueless and had zero clue on how to fight a southpaw. People may laugh but Stipe Miocic in the UFC HW division has better boxing IMHO than JDS does!

Wladimir would absolutely destroy JDS. The guy would be nothing even in todays weak division.
      I agree that not many fighters would say yes he would beat me if put on the spot with that question, but it looks and sounds like he was the one who started the whole dialog

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Actually that is not too bad for a MMA fighter, but against a c level pro boxer JDS gets sparked

Comment

Although he should have never said that, his loss against Cain is not a knock on his striking. When you're that pre occupied in defending takedowns exhausting your arms in the process, it's no surprise he got caught by some good shots.

Comment

Working...
            X