Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell the truth, you wanted Vitor to break it...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led* View Post
    Jones is a fake person and you are dumbfounded that he still has fans? You are not looking at his talents/skills nut on his behavior.

Yes. There is no excuse on what Nick did, but you're still a fan. You shouldn't be supporting Nick too because of his behavior.

Just admit you're a Jones hater and a Diaz-hugger.
    Because I know him, and he's a good dude, he has problems yeah, but he doesn't try and pretend to be someone he's not. How about when he called Dana and asked him to tell Chael to stop talking ****? His arm being broken by Vitor would've made me believe in karma so much. I don't like Jones because he's fake, I like the Diaz brothers because they're real. How come every time you guys have no argument you have to bring up the Diaz brothers. Well here are some facts about the Diaz brothers. Neither has ever been arrested, neither has snitched on "friends", and both spend everyday in the gym helping each other and their teammates get better...

Comment

The real question is why are you guys all gaga over the best light heavyweight in the world beating the number 8 rank middleweight?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        Because I know him, and he's a good dude, he has problems yeah, but he doesn't try and pretend to be someone he's not. How about when he called Dana and asked him to tell Chael to stop talking ****? His arm being broken by Vitor would've made me believe in karma so much. I don't like Jones because he's fake, I like the Diaz brothers because they're real. How come every time you guys have no argument you have to bring up the Diaz brothers. Well here are some facts about the Diaz brothers. Neither has ever been arrested, neither has snitched on "friends", and both spend everyday in the gym helping each other and their teammates get better...
        I set an example about your being dumbfounded on Jones still having fans just because of his behavior. While you overlook Nick's.

So you know Nick thus the double standard?

The real question is why are you guys all gaga over the best light heavyweight in the world beating the number 8 rank middleweight?
        I don't see many people in this thread going gaga over Jones. Just because their opinion differs on you being pissed at Jones means they are going gaga?

Comment

I just think it's funny how quickly people forget, EVERYONE two weeks ago was like ah **** Jones, now it's okay because he beat Vitor. I still say nah **** Jones. Overlook Nick's what? His mistake that I called him out on? I haven't forgotten it, I'm still disappointed in what happened. By the way, that's actually Nate in my sig. Funny thing is, people who know Jones don't even like him. Ask Rashad or Diego....

Comment

It would of been proof of karma if Vitor would've broke Jones arm, that's what this thread is about. Jones screwed more fighters and fans by ducking Sonnen than Diaz ever did with his little grappling match...

Comment

You can troll elsewhere...

Comment

Holy ****! Aint this proof that you are a hater of Jones?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...00&postcount=7

Why the need to delete my post? Why don't you just put me on ignore?
                -------
                Last edited by kaps; 09-24-2012, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                  Holy ****! Aint this proof that you are a hater of Jones?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...00&postcount=7

Why the need to delete my post? Why don't you just put me on ignore?
                  -------
                  No, that's why I didn't like him to begin with. He did duck Rashad, that's a fact. He pulls out of Rashad fight and has to have Surgery on his hand. Rashad says fine, I'll fight Tito, before the ink is even dry on the contract Jones hand is miraculously cured and he's looking for a fight. I can't ignore you because you can't ignore me. Talk about Diaz being whiny. How about Bones pouty faced "You ruined my special day." to Rashad, or the "waaaah why do the fans boo me?" I'm supposed to be a huge fan of his based soley on his fighting? Nah, I'm a bigger fan of guys like Wanderlei Silva and Chris Lytle, neither is the best but both are awesome guys who do anything for the sport and their fans...

Comment

No, that's why I didn't like him to begin with. He did duck Rashad, that's a fact. He pulls out of Rashad fight and has to have Surgery on his hand. Rashad says fine, I'll fight Tito, before the ink is even dry on the contract Jones hand is miraculously cured and he's looking for a fight. I can't ignore you because you can't ignore me. Talk about Diaz being whiny. How about Bones pouty faced "You ruined my special day." to Rashad, or the "waaaah why do the fans boo me?" I'm supposed to be a huge fan of his based soley on his fighting? Nah, I'm a bigger fan of guys like Wanderlei Silva and Chris Lytle, neither is the best but both are awesome guys who do anything for the sport and their fans...

Ima chime in. I understand the bold but damn you can't hate jones for his antics and not have an issue w good ol Nicky boy. Getting caught w weed in his system after the Condit fight or something to that effect. That shows that Nick is disrespecting the sport, right? So fall back on Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                      Ima chime in. I understand the bold but damn you can't hate jones for his antics and not have an issue w good ol Nicky boy. Getting caught w weed in his system after the Condit fight or something to that effect. That shows that Nick is disrespecting the sport, right? So fall back on Jones.
                      Marijuana is a performance enhancing drug? Pretty sure you'll find it has the opposite effect on people. I have no beef with Nick's antics except him no showing that grappling tournament. See, Nick is going to be Nick no matter what happens, if Jones would cut the fake humble **** out I'd respect him a lot more. I don't doubt his skills or abilities at all, but I'm never going to root for the guy, ever. By the way, how is Nick testing positive for his prescribed medicine disrespecting the sport? I kinda feel the same about Jones as I do Mayweather, only Mayweather isn't out their pretending to be a nice guy, he's douchy most the time so I respect him more. Do I like either of them? No. Do I wan't to see them lose? Yes. Do I think they're the top fighters in their weight classes? Absolutely....

Comment

Working...
                      X