Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell the truth, you wanted Vitor to break it...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
    Jones said in the post fight press conference that when it 'popped' Vitor eased up on it. His words. Not MINE. I'm 90% sure that's what I heard him say. Anyone else watch the post fight press conference?
    he didnt say that. Vitor said it. And Jones didnt want to embarrass him so he didnt totally deny it, but then Jones said it felt like he hyperextended his arm to the ultimate possible point.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
      Still have fans ? dude , why keep hating ? seriously ? Jon Jones is the best fighter right now , deal with it.
      Silva would ko him 1st rd.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
        u gotta love the fact jones always bring the pain
        ignore the fact that he is black ,ducks opponent and looks fake, u gotta take him for what he brings to the ring kinda like money may
        wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
          u gotta love the fact jones always bring the pain
          ignore the fact that he is black ,ducks opponent and looks fake, u gotta take him for what he brings to the ring kinda like money may

Are MMA fans really concerned about Jones' race?

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ
            KAPS when do you stop? Still bitter about Condit beating your girlfriend Nick. Jones is the man homie, it is what is yo.
            The man went life and death with a shot to sht Belfort a guy who fought in Ufc 12.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              The man went life and death with a shot to sht Belfort a guy who fought in Ufc 12.
              Buy yourself a new pair of glasses and watch the fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                Oh shyt thats golden...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  I never said he wasn't, Jones is a great fighter, but as a person, he's probably one of the worst human beings in the sport. Anderson Silva is the best fighter right now, and that's not even up for debate....
                  LOL just admit you're a plain hater.

The worst thing a fighter can do is not to show up on fight night when fans are there to watch you. Anyway, its not a crime, if you love Nick.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                    LOL just admit you're a plain hater.

The worst thing a fighter can do is not to show up on fight night when fans are there to watch you. Anyway, its not a crime, if you love Nick.
                    Are you talking about the Jiu Jitsu tournament? The one I called him out on? The one where I said there was no excuse for it? I've said it already in this thread, Jones is the best LHW in the world. He's just a terrible fake person. I don't like fake people, so I guess I'm a hater....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                      Are you talking about the Jiu Jitsu tournament? The one I called him out on? The one where I said there was no excuse for it? I've said it already in this thread, Jones is the best LHW in the world. He's just a terrible fake person. I don't like fake people, so I guess I'm a hater....
                      Jones is a fake person and you are dumbfounded that he still has fans? You are not looking at his talents/skills but on his behavior.

Yes. There is no excuse on what Nick did, but you're still a fan. You shouldn't be supporting Nick too because of his behavior too.

Just admit you're a Jones hater and a Diaz-hugger.

Comment

Working...
                      X