Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Pride go under?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are One FC's events televised? Would I be able to find their shows on DVD from collectors online if I looked?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Are One FC's events televised? Would I be able to find their shows on DVD from collectors online if I looked?
      They are televised on ESPN star, and web streamed. I don't know the answer to your question. But, I think a lot of the fights are on youtube. Possibly on their site as well.

Comment

Yes OneFC is prolly the closest thing though they r very green looking like the TN@ of MM@ buying @ll the ufc rejects. They got potenti@l though. World series of fighting looks promising too with @ tv de@l on nbcsports network n the signings of torres, ger@ld h@rris, n josh burkm@n @lredy m@ke it look more legit then Onefc though depth outside the UFC in the sm@ller divisions m@kes it seem like finding @ credible opponent for torres unlikely @tlest til they get off the ground n develop some t@lent.

If Bell@tor would go on regul@r MTV they would be @ HUGE thre@t. the Spiike de@l is better though then MTV 2 so they should get bigger. My only problem is I like the UFC for the f@ct its in house so you @lw@ys get the #1 vs #2 with only @ few exceptions(Gilbert Melendes, Eddie @. nd the guy tht just be@t him comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
          Yes OneFC is prolly the closest thing though they r very green looking like the TN@ of MM@ buying @ll the ufc rejects. They got potenti@l though. World series of fighting looks promising too with @ tv de@l on nbcsports network n the signings of torres, ger@ld h@rris, n josh burkm@n @lredy m@ke it look more legit then Onefc though depth outside the UFC in the sm@ller divisions m@kes it seem like finding @ credible opponent for torres unlikely @tlest til they get off the ground n develop some t@lent.

If Bell@tor would go on regul@r MTV they would be @ HUGE thre@t. the Spiike de@l is better though then MTV 2 so they should get bigger. My only problem is I like the UFC for the f@ct its in house so you @lw@ys get the #1 vs #2 with only @ few exceptions(Gilbert Melendes, Eddie @. nd the guy tht just be@t him comes to mind.
          Something wrong with your "A" button?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            Something wrong with your "A" button?
            lol yes shiiit works randomly. sometimes it dont work, then it does, then sometimes it works but turns on caps lock as well. spill to much shiiit on this thing.

Comment

Working...
            X