Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pele calls Anderson Silva pathetic, scumbag, liar.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    lol @ his impression of Anderson. that **** had me cracking.
    yea that was good.but to call him pele is fcking dumb the real pele is the best soccer player of alltime and to this day the most popular athlete in brazils history.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      yea that was good.but to call him pele is fcking dumb the real pele is the best soccer player of alltime and to this day the most popular athlete in brazils history.

This, like I said on the last page too.

The OP doesn't know who THEE Pele is....shameful. The man will make headlines around the world when he dies.

Comment

I doubt he came up with "pele" himself.

Only one spider out there in my book.

Comment

Uh, no way Pele beats Anderson even if both were in their primes. Anderson is simply a superior version, or rather a modern version of Pele. Just like Fedor was after Igor or GSP after Hughes. Pele probably had the harder low kicks and better takedowns, but everything else Anderson is better. Their clinch is about equal. Silva has so much better boxing, elbows, grappling, chin, skin toughness etc. If you're an idiot who hates Anderson Silva, fair enough. But atleast acknowledge his skills.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
            Uh, no way Pele beats Anderson even if both were in their primes. Anderson is simply a superior version, or rather a modern version of Pele. Just like Fedor was after Igor or GSP after Hughes. Pele probably had the harder low kicks and better takedowns, but everything else Anderson is better. Their clinch is about equal. Silva has so much better boxing, elbows, grappling, chin, skin toughness etc. If you're an idiot who hates Anderson Silva, fair enough. But atleast acknowledge his skills.
            Pele Beat Anderson in Muay Thai Twice...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
              This, like I said on the last page too.

The OP doesn't know who THEE Pele is....shameful. The man will make headlines around the world when he dies.
              It's shameful that I don't know who some guy from a sport I don't watch is? When the footballer dies, someone is going to say RIP Pele, then I'm going to check to see if Jose Landi-jons is still alive...

Comment

yea enough with the Pele footballplayer talk.
                Just like most of the world don't give a crap about the NFL or Baseball, most of the US don't give a crap about our Football.

enough.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  lol @ his impression of Anderson. that **** had me cracking.
                  bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

that was actually a pretty good impression.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  His eyes were tripping me out i have seen them before and usually someone gets badly hurt he was so angry he almost cryed.
                  Pele's eyes make me wanna **** my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    yea enough with the Pele footballplayer talk.
                    Just like most of the world don't give a crap about the NFL or Baseball, most of the US don't give a crap about our Football.

enough.
                    I know that english dude that married a spice girl.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                      Pele Beat Anderson in Muay Thai Twice...
                      Only according to CB. Anderson and others claim otherwise. We may never know, so you're just repeating something with no proof.

And even if it's true, it has zero meaning considering at the time Pele peaked very young and was one of the best fighters in the world already while Anderson was a skinny Welterweight over a decade before his peak.

Comment

Working...
                      X