Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stream for the Co and Main Events @ UFC 145???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendo's only shot is to land an Hbomb, I see Jones taking him down and subbing him in the first though, but man, if Hendo landed a right anywhere near Jones beard it'd be good night.....

Comment

• He didn't finish him because he couldn't. Rashad was still a live dog. Every time he connected with the right hand, Jones got stunned. That's why Jones never jumped in for the kill because he could have ran into a right hand.

That's also why he pulled guard. "He was throwing those haymakers so I thought, why not pull guard?"

Comment

• so this was a sparring match?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          Just had to throw some facts at you homey don't be mad. I still love you too.
          I will agree that Jackson does have that reputation but this fight was more about Rashad trying to survive than Jones fighting safe. Jones did multiple flying knees, kicks, superman punches, and every aggressive move you can think of. If that's not trying to finish the fight then what is it? Totally different from a GSP LnP or Wall and Stall victory.
          I didn't say it was a lnp or wall and stall, but that fight was far from exciting and both fighters are to blame....

Comment

• Originally posted by kaps View Post
            Hendo's only shot is to land an Hbomb, I see Jones taking him down and subbing him in the first though, but man, if Hendo landed a right anywhere near Jones beard it'd be good night.....
            I like Dan so if I'd rather see Jones lose to him if he had to lose. But I don't think Jones is going to lose until he moves up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              so this was a sparring match?
              That's what it looked like from round 3 on....

Comment

• Also I think how lucky was Rothwell with that KO tonight on Schuab?

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man
                  Kaps, don't pay attention to that guy. He has such a hard on for Jones, in his eyes nothing he does is wrong.
                  What you and your delusional friend don't understand is when a fighter is dominant, you look like a fool and a hater pointing out imaginary flaws like "he danced too much" lol.

I just think it's funny that Jones success has people like you so frustrated that you can't even see straight

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    What you and your delusional friend don't understand is when a fighter is dominant, you look like a fool and a hater pointing out imaginary flaws like "he danced too much" lol.

I just think it's funny that Jones success has people like you so frustrated that you can't even see straight
                    I just don't see how people can hate Jones but like douche bags like Sonnen, it's hypocrisy at it's finest.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaps View Post
                      Yeah it's better. Jones is a great fighter, I hope the Jackson curse was just a 1 off for this fight. But Jackson has ruined great finishers before. See GSP and Carlos Condit for details. Next person who brings up Diaz to try to take a shot at me in a thread that has nothing to do with him is banned....
                      Dats ****in ridiculous fam, swear down.
                      Basically nobody talk back to kaps' biased towards Nick Diaz and against Greg Jackson and Carlos Condit...
                      GSP will finish Nick Diaz when he comes back from injury kaps i promise you bro!!! He's got it in him, n Diaz only has one slow ass dimension in a fight

Comment

Working...
                      X