No announcement yet.

There is something severely wrong with the UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is something severely wrong with the UFC

There is something severely wrong with the UFC & it's called Jon Jones. I know nobody will agree and they'll say ''he's only 23-24 & already beat blah blah blah''

What a 1-dimensional, extremely carefully managed tomato can this guy is.

Almost the equivalent of the Klitschko's fighting light heavyweights that can't fight in the pocket.

This guy isn't good and I don't give a **** who says he is or anything else. I have never seen such a 1-D hypejob in all my life that just so happens to look good because the top 5 are 1-D and their styles all play into his hands.

Same ****ty backkicks, spinning backfists, etc

Fighters are picking up on this & training to combat the massive size difference, unfortunately nobody at 205 has the footwork mainly to get in range.

Equivalent of JDS picking on 205 lb'ers, probably worse than tbfh

205 packs some excitement but unless we find an NBA player with anorexia of the legs, brittle-bones Jones will be sticking around for a while

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
    There is something severely wrong with the UFC & it's called Jon Jones. I know nobody will agree and they'll say ''he's only 23-24 & already beat blah blah blah''

What a 1-dimensional, extremely carefully managed tomato can this guy is.

Almost the equivalent of the Klitschko's fighting light heavyweights that can't fight in the pocket.

This guy isn't good and I don't give a **** who says he is or anything else. I have never seen such a 1-D hypejob in all my life that just so happens to look good because the top 5 are 1-D and their styles all play into his hands.

Same ****ty backkicks, spinning backfists, etc

Fighters are picking up on this & training to combat the massive size difference, unfortunately nobody at 205 has the footwork mainly to get in range.

Equivalent of JDS picking on 205 lb'ers, probably worse than tbfh

205 packs some excitement but unless we find an NBA player with anorexia of the legs, brittle-bones Jones will be sticking around for a while
    You know **** all about boxing and MMA too it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
      You know **** all about boxing and MMA too it seems.

A guy named after a ****** actor that has only 10 mins back admitted he knows **** about MMA & clearly don't know his dick from his elbow when it comes to boxing is trying to tell me **** because I have am speaking my mind & I have a different opinion to many & unwilling to hop on a bandwagon, really? Get gone already.

Comment

Jones Huggers are not gonna like this. I do agree he's too big for the weight class though...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Jones Huggers are not gonna like this. I do agree he's too big for the weight class though...
          Not a big Jones fan...but how can you be too big for a weight class you can make?

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
            Not a big Jones fan...but how can you be too big for a weight class you can make?
            I guess that's true. If they made them weigh in on the same day they fought you'd see a bunch of dudes going up a Weightclass though. Including GSP, Anderson Silva, and Dominick Cruz....

Comment

he should move up to HW and then we'll see him crumble.

Comment

Jones is exciting to watch but his fans severely overrate him.

Comment

I guess that's true. If they made them weigh in on the same day they fought you'd see a bunch of dudes going up a Weightclass though. Including GSP, Anderson Silva, and Dominick Cruz....
                  This is true..

Jones height and size does give him a significant advantage over everyone at 205. Would be more interesting to see him try and fight Cain or JDS.

Comment

Lets see .....
                    -Shogun will destroy Jones because of the inexperience....not.... Jones almost murders Shogun , made him tap to strikes , wins TKO. Then people said well , Shogun had a bad knee , coming off long lay off , gassed out blah blah blah ....

-Quinton Rampage will destroy Jones .....not...Jones dominates Quinton , wins by submission...Again people said oh , its not a " prime " Rampage , he used " dirty " tactics blah blah blah ....

-Machida is the only who can defeat Jones ....not... Even tho Machida did well in the 1st round , he gets dominated and eventually gets choked out unconscious...Instead of appreciate the guy of his skills people complain that Jones didnt put him on the floor gently after he choked him out

Now he's too big for the weight class ?? Life is too short to have hate in your heart like that.Stop with the excuses and appreciate the great skills he has.

Comment

Working...
                    X