Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Cerrone is a problem.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've said for a long time he's a force but I can't help but feel he is being matched against guys that are built for him.

As decent as Siver is I was not overly impressed, the guy is 5ft7 and was always going to foolishly try to bang it out with Cerrone.

Siver is a limited guy with a spinning back-kick, a decent karate style kick he throws from a southpaw stance & that is pretty much it.

Though he is only 5ft7 I'd like to see Guida vs Cerrone.
    Guida has a non stop workrate, he's got a granite chin & comes in from crazy angles not to mention a great ground-game.
    Cerrone is going to wreck anybody with slow feet that is 5-6" shorter in height & reach that is going to stand right in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
      I've said for a long time he's a force but I can't help but feel he is being matched against guys that are built for him.

As decent as Siver is I was not overly impressed, the guy is 5ft7 and was always going to foolishly try to bang it out with Cerrone.

Siver is a limited guy with a spinning back-kick, a decent karate style kick he throws from a southpaw stance & that is pretty much it.

Though he is only 5ft7 I'd like to see Guida vs Cerrone.
      Guida has a non stop workrate, he's got a granite chin & comes in from crazy angles not to mention a great ground-game.
      Cerrone is going to wreck anybody with slow feet that is 5-6" shorter in height & reach that is going to stand right in front of him.
      Good points. Shout out to Ben Henderson too, kid is nice.

Comment

When he first came into the UFC I expected him to do well, but i didn't think he'd be any more than a journeyman. He's definitely proven me wrong. He's improved his takedown defense drastically, and his striking is among some of the best at 155. If he continues to improve his wrestling and grappling, there are going to be very few guys who I can see beating him at 155.

Comment

Working...
        X