No announcement yet.

Diaz out and Condit in.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
    Its scary that Dana White is the face of mma. He loves making stupid ass decisions when he is pissed off the guy is a straight up head case. I heard Diaz was pissed about the money for the fight as well only $175,000.
    You are such a nuthugger.

What kind of moron *****es constantly for a period of 3 years that all the top fighters in the UFC are ducking him, then when he finally gets a shot at the most prestigious WW title against the top WW in the world, he doesn't even show up to his own press conference?

And lol @ not being happy about the money. Diaz has been fighting mostly bums and preliminary level fighters all the while he and his camp proclaim him a P4P fighter, and he's pissed because he's making 175K? Even Jon Jones doesn't make that much and not only has he fought more top competition in just his last fight than Diaz has in the last 4 years, but he's also holding the title. Diaz is a bum and I hope he gets cut

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
      You are such a nuthugger.

What kind of moron *****es constantly for a period of 3 years that all the top fighters in the UFC are ducking him, then when he finally gets a shot at the most prestigious WW title against the top WW in the world, he doesn't even show up to his own press conference?

And lol @ not being happy about the money. Diaz has been fighting mostly bums and preliminary level fighters all the while he and his camp proclaim him a P4P fighter, and he's pissed because he's making 175K? Even Jon Jones doesn't make that much and not only has he fought more top competition in just his last fight than Diaz has in the last 4 years, but he's also holding the title. Diaz is a bum and I hope he gets cut
      Im not a nut hugger and I dont even really like Diaz. Il never disagree with a fighter when he is trying to get more money and fuk what is 170k anyway after his trainer his team and training costs are factored in than taxes that is not much at all. This is just the beginning I believe in fighters pissed about what they are being paid. We saw it all off season in the NFL and now seeing it in the NBA. This is just the start of it in mma dana's days of robbing fighters blind are over. These guys are killing themselves and are being compensated like ****.

Comment

GSP shouldnt sleep on condit i wouldnt be suprise..if condit wins

Comment

What Diaz did was ridiculous and unprofessional, but Dana seems more interested making an example out of somebody than giving fans a fight they really want to see.

I mean Condit is good fighter and good replacement, but GSP will have an easier time with him than Diaz.

Yet another great fight is canceled. Condit is a consolation, but now Penn vs. Condit is also scrapped, and I'd rather see Condit fight Penn than GSP.

I'm a fan of his, but fuck Diaz.

Fuck Dana White too.

Comment

Comment

Wow, way to blow it. Diaz would've have a great chance at beating GSP IMO. Sucks it is getting scrapped, was really looking forward to that one. Condit is good, but I was hyped for Diaz....this sucks.

Comment

Better fight imo,hopefully gsp stands and doesnt lay and pray for 5 rds.

Comment

Horse shit. Two fights that I was actually looking forward to, ruined.

Comment

Kaps is probably cutting his wrists right now

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X