Diaz out and Condit in.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
    Here is Nick's story:

That is absurd man. I don't want to hear him say anything about never backing out of fights and wanting to fight everyone and anyone.

This isn't anyone's fault besides Nick's. He is in control of his own actions. He had 3 tickets to 3 flights and misses every single one of them. And was missing to the point to where his own people didn't know where he was.

Nick backed out of this one. I normally like Nick but he disappointed me big time with this move.

Comment

Omar Henry: Just got a text from my friend Nick Diaz the #1 guy in MMA and he told said If you talk to any one let them know I was tricked up and didn't know what was going on no one help me get to Canada or vegas it was like a set up! For his fight against GSP which is off now.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
        Omar Henry: Just got a text from my friend Nick Diaz the #1 guy in MMA and he told said If you talk to any one let them know I was tricked up and didn't know what was going on no one help me get to Canada or vegas it was like a set up! For his fight against GSP which is off now.
        What's your source of this?

Comment

Working...
        X