• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quinton Jackson- one funny dude.

war Rampage

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
      Jones is coming off more and more as a complete jackass, I hope Jackson thoroughly destroys him.

He doesn't stand much of a chance, though
      Seriously.

Either the fame and hype is getting to his head or Rashad was right and Jones was a phony all along.

On top of that, Jones claims he won't sign replica UFC belts for his fans because he worked so hard for the real title. lol

I hope Rampage knocks Jones the fuck out.

War Rampage...

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
        Seriously.

Either the fame and hype is getting to his head or Rashad was right and Jones was a phony all along.

On top of that, Jones claims he won't sign replica UFC belts for his fans because he worked so hard for the real title. lol

I hope Rampage knocks Jones the fuck out.

War Rampage...

Aint gonna happen. Quinton is gonna get brutalized like all Jones previous opponents.People need to realize that Jones is on a whole different level. He's like the prime Roy Jones of mma , he will be unstoppable for a LONG TIME
        Last edited by *Boss*; 07-20-2011, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          Young Rampage would have had a shot but Quinton is too old to swim with Jones now. He probably gets brutally stopped IMO. His best chance is to try for a GSP layNpray type wn.
          IMO he's better than when he was in Pride. He's a much better overall fighter now and I don't see any part of his game that isn't as good or better now than 5-6 years ago.

Comment

If its one guy in MMA i will never count out its Rampage, Cung Le and Brock Lesnar.....

Jones is something different reminds me of me, he will find a way to win,, but not as easy as you all think!!

Comment

Jones is going to run through the light heavyweight division like its the lil leagues. He will mow down Rampage with mo fuggin EASE! then beat the dog **** out of machida then destroy and out wrestle Rashad. Guarentee he will move to heavyweight and beat up guys there.

Comment

White was LOL at the back.

Comment

Rampage has what it takes to win this figth.

I favor Jones, but it'd be foolish to count Jackson out.

One thing of considerable note, Jones is not about to outmuscle Rampage as he has his prior opponents.

Comment

I was a big fan of Jones but this guy seems like a douche. I hope Rampage knocks his ass out and teaches him a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
                      If its one guy in MMA i will never count out its Rampage, Cung Le and Brock Lesnar.....
                      That's more than one guy.

Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
                      Jones is something different reminds me of me, he will find a way to win

Comment

Working...
                      X