Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC Is Starting To Become Uninteresting To Watch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    I'd like to see more 5 round fights. A lot of the time, 3 rounders don't really prove who the better fighter is.
    they cant even fight for 3 rounds most fighters get tired smh 15min gased boxers 36 min, and all this should take out wrestling then what u got is thai fighting i admit its brutal but why not watch two guy fight with there hands wearing 10oz gloves that inflicts pain instead of 4oz so u can catch somebody with a lucky punch and ko them so you can really see whos better. and best thing yet a 10 - 8 round when u get knocked down, makes it more interesting that will be a great sport just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by pbmike View Post
      they cant even fight for 3 rounds most fighters get tired smh 15min gased boxers 36 min, and all this should take out wrestling then what u got is thai fighting i admit its brutal but why not watch two guy fight with there hands wearing 10oz gloves that inflicts pain instead of 4oz so u can catch somebody with a lucky punch and ko them so you can really see whos better. and best thing yet a 10 - 8 round when u get knocked down, makes it more interesting that will be a great sport just my opinion
      i don't know. why enter a topic about something you don't like?

Comment

the rest of the card sucked just as much... be real.

Comment

The fight was not as bad as people say! There was some great groundwork, reversals...Pettis was constantly working for submissions and almost succeeded. It's more the result that's frustrating...cos Guida won without doing any damage at all.

Comment

Working...
          X