• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    Overeem or the old timer in aerts

what ever happened mark hunt,ray cefo,jerome lebonaire??miss them days

when is this on i wanna watch it
    hunt washed out into mma or something.. kind of fell off the map

sefo is ringside announcing now, was talking about a comeback, meh

lebanner still fights (fought?) but hes getting old and worn out. he fought in the last event and lost by FORFEIT (heard the scores and walked out before the fight was finished)

badr hari is out (wanted by the police for assaulting a bouncer)

mighty mo is in because andrei arlovski was supposed to fight but pulled out

remy never had heart anyway and is retiring

gonna be an interesting event

daniel ghita looked scary, overeem is all steroided out and ready for action, semmy is semmy.. hmmmm
    Last edited by Toe Injury; 10-30-2010, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reach View Post
      hunt washed out into mma or something.. kind of fell off the map

sefo is ringside announcing now, was talking about a comeback, meh

lebanner still fights (fought?) but hes getting old and worn out. he fought in the last event and lost by FORFEIT (heard the scores and walked out before the fight was finished)

badr hari is out (wanted by the police for assaulting a bouncer)

mighty mo is in because andrei arlovski was supposed to fight but pulled out

remy never had heart anyway and is retiring

gonna be an interesting event

daniel ghita looked scary, overeem is all steroided out and ready for action, semmy is semmy.. hmmmm
      How can you say that about remy? The dude is a 3 time chapion. He had alot of crap mid way through his career and come back to win the title. Shilt only beat him last year because he was injured. Remy is the man. Hope his eye get better.

Comment

Semmy is the obvious favorite to win, he's too big for technical fighters and he's too technical for big fighters.

Mighty Mo would be the favorite out of all of these fighters to knock Schilt out of the tournament since he's the only one with a definitive stoppage over a big fighter, but I doubt he can land his Hail Mary right hand on Schilt. And he has to get through Aerts first.

Realistically, Semmy Schilt bulldozes yet another WGP and wins his 5th.

Comment

Semmy has a easy road to the finals, Kyotaro and Peter Aerts(his best days are behind him). A lot of people are picking Saki over Ghita which is quite shocking to me. I feel like Ghita will outwork him and keep him at bay with leg kicks and jabs/straights. He has a big reach advantage over Saki. Saki has the speed advantage but I don't think it's enough.

Comment

im picking james toney

Comment

watchout for gokhan saki. He's a beast, in top-shape and a really hot prospect.

Comment

Wow. FEG is so ****ing corrupt. They're trying to take Schilt out of the tournament just because nobody can beat him even after they completely changed the rules to favor his opponents. Disgusting.

I'm glad they're going under in the next year.

Comment

Originally posted by PopoFreitas View Post
                  Wow. FEG is so ****ing corrupt. They're trying to take Schilt out of the tournament just because nobody can beat him even after they completely changed the rules to favor his opponents. Disgusting.

I'm glad they're going under in the next year.
                  Got a link, please?

Comment

The Reem is coming.

Comment

http://www.headkicklegend.com/2010/1...low-7-6-rating

based off ratings I don't think K1 will be around much longer

I'll be rooting for Saki and Ubereem

Comment

Working...
                      X