Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JAMES TONEY BEST TRASH TALKER IN MMA right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    I don't think Toney's **** talking is a result of insecurity, I think it's just what Toney does. It borders on offensive sometimes, but Chael's **** talking is borderline racist, and his fucking voice is annoying as all hell.
    LOL not being squeelpiggy but his voice is one of the best things about his trash talk, it is the perfect voice for trash talk.

But one thing people also need to realise is the fact that, he isn't talking trash most of the stuff he says is true.

'silva speaks perfect english, i spoken to the guy'

'if i win the title i suspect i might get into an arguement with dana white, leave the ufc and in a years time realise there is nothing else going on for me and i end up back in the ufc with my tail between my legs' LMFAO that one was to be one of the best quotes of all time.

Tonney talks the same trash i do with people which is the more childish **** LOL. Also people are forgetting Boxing is full of **** talkers and guys who get into fights at press conferences and live the rough life, Ufc fighters ain't as hard ass and are pretty disciplined so it is very rare to have trash talkers in mma.

Comment

After watching the vid in the "Hilarious Chael Sonnen Interview On MMA Live " thread its gotta be Chael, hilarious!!!

Comment

Working...
      X