Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JAMES TONEY BEST TRASH TALKER IN MMA right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAMES TONEY BEST TRASH TALKER IN MMA right now?

Agree/Disagree?

chael sonnen

Comment

not sure. haven't understood a single one of his mumbles since he signed with the UFC. so I can't judge what I can't understand.

I agree with the above post though.

Comment

No way, all of UFC fighters are good at 'cutting promos' there all the same though, 'im going to go in and get a w whether it be submission ground and pound or knockout i am walking away victorious' so you can't really judge. But what you can judge is the fact who does it the most and the quality.

1.Chael Sonnen
        2.James Tonney
        3.Tito Ortix
        4.BJ Penn
        5.Michael Bisping

Comment

Toney is one of the best mouths in all of sport, let alone MMA. Chael couldn't hold a candle to Toney's jockstrap.

Comment

Ken Shamrock is the best lol.

Comment

chael has only been talkin **** recently about silva. Toney has been talkin 10x more **** than chael and he is still going. i would say yea at the moment toney is the biggest trash talker

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
                chael has only been talkin **** recently about silva. Toney has been talkin 10x more **** than chael and he is still going. i would say yea at the moment toney is the biggest trash talker
                Chael has only had 2 fights where he has recieved TV time and he isn't saying, oh princess, oh ur a pretty *****, oh im gnna **** you up, oh im the best.

He is talking truth and when he talks **** it is good and directed in a confident way, Toneys **** talk is insecurity, Chaels is just fun.

I like toneys trash talk i love it in fact but i think Chaels is better and my main reason for this is CHAEL IS A MIXED MARTIAL ARTIST WRESTLER, not A BOXER

Comment

if you can even put chael in the same ballpark as toney as far as **** talking goes you need to take a step back and realize you are WRONG lmmfao chael sonnen vs james toney in a ****talking match this just made my day.

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
                    Chael has only had 2 fights where he has recieved TV time and he isn't saying, oh princess, oh ur a pretty *****, oh im gnna **** you up, oh im the best.

He is talking truth and when he talks **** it is good and directed in a confident way, Toneys **** talk is insecurity, Chaels is just fun.

I like toneys trash talk i love it in fact but i think Chaels is better and my main reason for this is CHAEL IS A MIXED MARTIAL ARTIST WRESTLER, not A BOXER
                    I don't think Toney's **** talking is a result of insecurity, I think it's just what Toney does. It borders on offensive sometimes, but Chael's **** talking is borderline racist, and his fucking voice is annoying as all hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X