Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New James Toney interview on MMA, Dana White, and Couture.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sideshow sideshow, slideshow lmfao

"Am I blind or something" lmfao ****. This interview is orgasmic.

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
      Again where was the condescending attitude from Ariel?

Arum also attacked MMA's fanbase for no reason and pretty much called Ariel, who is Jewish, a neo nazi skinhead.

Ariel handles himself well in interviews and is probably the best one for MMA.

Condescending? That whole interview was James Toney talking about how everyone but him sucks.

Get the **** out of here.
      Don't start trolling me. I have respect for both sports, but you refuse to believe it. I also love how you depict my post as me bashing MMA when I obviously stated Arum is the one who pushed the envelope. You probably have some sort of MMA bias considering you saw my post as an attack at MMA. ****, Ariel was trying to press the issue by nearly challenging Toney to a MMA vs Boxing debate when he said, "you don't want to get into an MMA vs Boxing debate with me", the James answered the call, then he backed out and said, "I'm not a representative of the sport". Now, that was probably the only flaw in the interviewer, but, because he's an MMA fan, you have to act like he's the innocent one. James Toney is a character and you're taking to heart. Just enjoy the interview, it's entertainment. Does anyone here truly believe he'll beat Couture? I don't, but I support him for the boxing and MMA transition. If you honestly didn't find the hilarity in this interview, there definitely is a bias blinding your judgment.

Comment

He blows his cover as an MMA fanatic in the middle of the interview lol.

Originally posted by *El Prieto* View Post
        That interviewer was very condescending. Aside from owning him, Toney should have put the hands on him and shown him what he really knows about MMA.

Yeah, look at him here.

Comment

just seen that interview. That interviewer just proved how much of a ***** he is. Props to Randy Couture for dismissing the interviewers view that Tony doesn't deserve to fight in mma.

Comment

This interview was amazing. Hilarious. I think he's going to lose soundly, but he's an entertaining guy for any sport.

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
              Again where was the condescending attitude from Ariel?

Arum also attacked MMA's fanbase for no reason and pretty much called Ariel, who is Jewish, a neo nazi skinhead.

Ariel handles himself well in interviews and is probably the best one for MMA.

Condescending? That whole interview was James Toney talking about how everyone but him sucks.

Get the **** out of here.
              It's not James Toney's job to be professional in the interview. Plus that's Toney's nature, and it's all in fun. The interviewer is the one who is supposed to show some tact... He failed miserably.

Comment

Did he call Randy Couture a *****? I couldn't hear the video too well. I did hear him say David Haye is gay. That should be his new nickname, Daivd Gay. And he called the Klitschkos the Bitchko Sisters classic lol.

Comment

Working...
                X