Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's With Anderson's Fake Bows? Spoilers....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    Silva has no honor or class. he's a fake-ass clown.... pretending to be a respectful fighter when he really doesn't respect his opponents. If his opponents are at fault, why is it only Silva's fights that are like this? Silva isn't the only feared striker in MMA. Maia and Cote aren't the only fighters that fight that way against good strikers. Silva just loses his focus and starts acting like a *****. He should throw non-stop punches, knees, kicks instead of acting like a ****ing clown.
    all thats irrelevant anderson is not worried about entertaining the fans...hes worried about entertaining himself and getting his paycheck with as little effort as possible

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      I was hoping GSP would jump in the cage and say I'm not impressed by your performance...

lol

Yeh man..I think he knows better though

Comment

So your judgment is clouded by his personality. The boringness of the fight falls on both fighters laps....
        no, I still believe the fight was boring because of Silva. Silva could have made it exciting and finished Maia if he wanted. He just chose to be a clown instead.

Comment

no, I still believe the fight was boring because of Silva. Silva could have made it exciting and finished Maia if he wanted. He just chose to be a clown instead.
          How do you know this? Are you some magician? You think Silva purposefully didnt finish a fight because he was joking around? After Silva spanked Maia's ass for the first 3 rounds I think he got frustrated at Maia's lack of interest in the fight and decided to pull away and coast....

Comment

How do you know this? Are you some magician? You think Silva purposefully didnt finish a fight because he was joking around? After Silva spanked Maia's ass for the first 3 rounds I think he got frustrated at Maia's lack of interest in the fight and decided to pull away and coast....
            because I know MMA.

Comment

because I know MMA.
              Okay, what happens if Anderson comes in strong too finish, Maia catches him stepping forward or a kick and secures a takedown, now Anderson is on bottom with a BJJ world champion. How is that a smart move for him?

Comment

silva was gassed period trying to hide it his mouth was open the hole time doin jack **** he was like david haye in thomas the tank engine mode blowing steam gsp will try 4 take down after take down will be iteranste

Comment

Okay, what happens if Anderson comes in strong too finish, Maia catches him stepping forward or a kick and secures a takedown, now Anderson is on bottom with a BJJ world champion. How is that a smart move for him?
                  Silva's takedown defense > Maia's takedown skills. Maia is only good when the fight is already on the ground. Marquardt finished maia for god sakes.

Silva should have pounced him. And when Maia went to the ground, he should have let him back up instead of hovering over him for nothing. He's a fake *****.

Comment

I don't know, Anderson disappointed me a bit tonight... he's still one of my favorites. And so is BJ... I'm looking forward to the strikeforce event, hopefully they dont dissapoint like the UFC.

Comment

Silva's takedown defense > Maia's takedown skills. Maia is only good when the fight is already on the ground. Marquardt finished maia for god sakes.

Silva should have pounced him. And when Maia went to the ground, he should have let him back up instead of hovering over him for nothing. He's a fake *****.
                      You do realize this is the same guy who was tapped with a FLYING heel hook?

Comment

Working...
                      X