Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's With Anderson's Fake Bows? Spoilers....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silva is just too good for every other fighter on earth, he has no equal. He disrespects his opponents, but you can't deny hes light years ahead of anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
      are you crazy...that fight was hilarious...silva treated the fight like a joke because it was a joke maia didnt deserve a title shot at all

silva was just tryna entertain himself and no one else...it was awesome
      Silva has no honor or class. he's a fake-ass clown.... pretending to be a respectful fighter when he really doesn't respect his opponents. If his opponents are at fault, why is it only Silva's fights that are like this? Silva isn't the only feared striker in MMA. Maia and Cote aren't the only fighters that fight that way against good strikers. Silva just loses his focus and starts acting like a *****. He should throw non-stop punches, knees, kicks instead of acting like a ****ing clown.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        No way was Maia gonna take Silva down even if he got a hold of him. Had he got Silva to the ground, he would have had a chance of submitting him, but Maia's takedown attempts weren't that great even though Silva has great takedown defense. Maia is good only when the fight is on the ground. He isn't good at actually catching his opponent in a grip. But nonetheless, I feel that Silva doesn't attack enough. Its one thing to wait for your opponent to strike, but he has to realize that his opponents are doing the same so he shouldn't try to make them look like clowns when he is being the real clown.

not the same scenario. GSP doesn't wait for anything. He is ALWAYS on the offensive. Sure his takedowns might seem boring, but at least he is actually doing something. and even on the ground, GSP is always active. There is always something happening in his fights even if his style is boring, unlike Silva's last couple of fights.
        I didn't say GSP was at fault, I said Hardy was. That fight was boring because Hardy has no ground offense or defence for that matter. Just like Maia is just as much guilty of making a boring fight as Silva is...

Comment

trust me, having this fight spoiled is better than having to actually watch it.

Silva wasn't attacking enough. what was he waiting for? I understand that silva is a counter-puncher, but if his opponents don't attack, Silva should attack. Maia was fighting the way he suppose to, Silva wasn't. Maia was waiting for silva just like Silva was, except Maia has every right to be defensive because Silva is the MUCH better striker. Silva had no reason to just stand there and taunt Maia. And when Silva would stuff Maia's takedown attempts, he would stand there not pouncing on him or letting Maia get up. Silva was keeping this fight in limbo, not Maia.
          You're letting your hatred for Silva cloud your judgements. He fights to win. If being defensive is how we feels gives him the best chance then he has every right to do it.

Comment

Silva has no honor or class. he's a fake-ass clown.... pretending to be a respectful fighter when he really doesn't respect his opponents. If his opponents are at fault, why is it only Silva's fights that are like this? Silva isn't the only feared striker in MMA. Maia and Cote aren't the only fighters that fight that way against good strikers. Silva just loses his focus and starts acting like a *****. He should throw non-stop punches, knees, kicks instead of acting like a ****ing clown.
            Rush in with his head down like Forrest Griffin or something? I don't like Silva as a person but Maia did **** all to try and fight him. It's both there faults that this was a snoozer. Why risk getting caught when you don't have too? Dana should shut his mouth too. If I where Anderson I'd make my next fight exactly the same if Dana keeps running his mouth...

Comment

I thought his clowning in the 2nd was funny too...

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
                You're letting your hatred for Silva cloud your judgements. He fights to win. If being defensive is how we feels gives him the best chance then he has every right to do it.
                I started hating Silva at about the 3rd round of this fight. Never hated Silva before. I was actually really excited before the fight and wanted to see him take Maia apart. But when he started taunting Maia and disrespecting him after bowing down to him before the fight, it really got to me. There is nothing more fake than that.

Comment

I was enjoying Anderson clowing ya man lol
                  It was just the 3rd he did nuttin afta that which was a shame cuz if he put him away in style it would of been a great performance..

Maybe he wanted to bait GSP into a fight
                  i dont buy he was tired he was still running around jumpin about..

Comment

I started hating Silva at about the 3rd round of this fight. Never hated Silva before. I was actually really excited before the fight and wanted to see him take Maia apart. But when he started taunting Maia and disrespecting him after bowing down to him before the fight, it really got to me. There is nothing more fake than that.
                    So your judgment is clouded by his personality. The boringness of the fight falls on both fighters laps....

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                      I was enjoying Anderson clowing ya man lol
                      It was just the 3rd he did nuttin afta that which was a shame cuz if he put him away in style it would of been a great performance..

Maybe he wanted to bait GSP into a fight
                      i dont buy he was tired he was still running around jumpin about..
                      I was hoping GSP would jump in the cage and say I'm not impressed by your performance...

Comment

Working...
                      X