GSP makes MMA look bad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Examples of GSP's lay n pray...

Comment

Your a Pernell Whitaker fan and your chastizing GSP for not finishing fights? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
        GSP won another lackluster decision. No killer instinct. Backs up what B-Hop thinks.

I'm still laughing at the irony in this statement.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post

I'm still laughing at the irony in this statement.
          yeah no ****.

If there is anyone that is painful to watch in boxing it's B-Hop

Comment

Really the whole point of combat sports to me is to test your self. i think that any one so continually unwilling to test them selfs in favor of maintaining a perfect record is a disgrace to all combat sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotsoup View Post
              Your a Pernell Whitaker fan and your chastizing GSP for not finishing fights? Lol.
              Pernell had a sweet slick style to him. But when your obviously ten times better then any other fighter in your division then is finishing a fight too much to ask? Or at least pretend like you want to rip his arm off. he kind of just sat there with his arm in his hand acting like the arm was going to hurt itself.

Im not saying GSP LNP's. But saying he smashed them isn't the truth either. He dominated them but he didn't beat the **** out of them. 2 totally different things. Floyd Mayweather dominated JMM. Pacman beat the **** out of Cotto.

EDIT- APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE!!! Was in no way trying to start another gay ass Floyd-Manny thread was just contrasting the difference in the victories. So if a pointless gay war between *****'s and *******'s, I apologize.

Comment

GSP got that money may style. hes winning these fights so why fix something that aint broke

Comment

Wow that last comment is on the dot. People want to watch GSP fight because he really is amazing compared to the competition and fan want to see if there's anyone out there that can work him.

I'm not at all comparing GSP's and Floyd's boxing when I say this... Floyd's style allows him to neutralize his opponents abilities to a certain extent allowing him to use what hes better at. He could be better then them over all offensively and defensively but its whatever he feels comfortable with and that's what GSP does.

And as for his striking, this is like saying you only like the apples out of the fruit basket... If you don't like/respect the rest then refer to what Kaps said "go watch K-1". It's MMA and do what wins you the fight. Like gambling, you play your odds.

Comment

Why should he take that risk? I mean Hardy could get a lucky punch & he learned from the Serra Fight for sure. So all in all the fight was pretty cool and Hardy was just to stupid to tap. Sry but he risked his health there to a point what I don't want to see. If he brakes his shoulder he can say bye bye to the sport. Lucky that nothing happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X