Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Which UFC Fighter will lose his belt first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
    rashad is just another product of ufc protecting and putting some one from tuf up to a title shot with the least resistance...same thing with bisping.....his best win is probably silva and thiago really isnt good at all....he has no stamina and only goes for ko with sloppy technique.....rampage is going to assrape rashad

there was a reason why machida just toyed with rashad before knocking him out and its because rashad isnt at championship level
    That isn't true. Rashad was a guy who steadily transformed then become content, got his ass whooped, and started evolving again.

Rampage isn't the same Rampage that I used to love. All he does is cover and roll, then look for the left hook. Watch him against Forrest, watch him against Wandy, watch him against Jardine. That **** don't work if you have a brain. Hence how Forrest beat him.

Machida didn't toy with him. Machida doesn't toy with any fighter. He felt him out and went for the kill when Rashad was rocked. Rashad got rocked because he became content with his ability and fell in love with his power. He was acting cocky and kept his hands down. He even said it himself "You punch like a bi-" and was ktfo.

Rashad has changed as evident from his Thiago fight. You didn't see the same guy who ktfo chuck and forrest. You saw a guy who used his brain and didn't go for the gusto. He stayed patient and just let things come to him, if it wasn't there he didn't force it. I say he became like GSP. No surprise either seeing how they have the same squad.

Comment

I'm going to take a risk and say..

GSP

I think Hardy is going to get lucky. I respect GSP and he's a good fighter, but I'm just not a fan of his. If he loses, I'll be happy.

Comment

obviously machida. I dont rate himk that high at all. He's very boring to watch and was very very lucky to get the nod against shogun. I think this time shogun will go for the kill or beat him up so bad the judges have no choice but to award shogun the ud. I cant see anyone at all beating gsp similar to bj penn at lightweight. I could see vitor belfort catching silva if they ever fight and putting him away, If vitor comes in with the right mentality i believe his fast and powerful punches could catch and hurt anderson. Lesner im not to sure, Im not even sure he's the real deal. I fancy him over cain, Cain is being very hyped but i noticed his chin is very shakey and was hurt alot against cheik kongo.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
          obviously machida. I dont rate himk that high at all. He's very boring to watch and was very very lucky to get the nod against shogun. I think this time shogun will go for the kill or beat him up so bad the judges have no choice but to award shogun the ud. I cant see anyone at all beating gsp similar to bj penn at lightweight. I could see vitor belfort catching silva if they ever fight and putting him away, If vitor comes in with the right mentality i believe his fast and powerful punches could catch and hurt anderson. Lesner im not to sure, Im not even sure he's the real deal. I fancy him over cain, Cain is being very hyped but i noticed his chin is very shakey and was hurt alot against cheik kongo.
          hmmm if you think Machida will loss to Shogan why not put your points on the line...? lets make a bet you choose 500k or 1 million....?

Comment

Machida. Shogun is way to versatile IMO and will take the title. I would say next best would be Lesnar I think maybe against Mir, but I think he's too damn big, strong, fast, and powerful for anybody in the division. Lesnar should be champ for a long time. I just see Frank Mir having a better chance then Hardy, Kos, or Fitch against GSP, and I thought Vitor had a solid shot but that fight won't happen for awhile now.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              That isn't true. Rashad was a guy who steadily transformed then become content, got his ass whooped, and started evolving again.

Rampage isn't the same Rampage that I used to love. All he does is cover and roll, then look for the left hook. Watch him against Forrest, watch him against Wandy, watch him against Jardine. That **** don't work if you have a brain. Hence how Forrest beat him.

Machida didn't toy with him. Machida doesn't toy with any fighter. He felt him out and went for the kill when Rashad was rocked. Rashad got rocked because he became content with his ability and fell in love with his power. He was acting cocky and kept his hands down. He even said it himself "You punch like a bi-" and was ktfo.

Rashad has changed as evident from his Thiago fight. You didn't see the same guy who ktfo chuck and forrest. You saw a guy who used his brain and didn't go for the gusto. He stayed patient and just let things come to him, if it wasn't there he didn't force it. I say he became like GSP. No surprise either seeing how they have the same squad.
              machida completely outclassed rashad and made the different level of skill evident... saying that he lost only because he was content is just making excuses

its true that rampage hasnt really been slamming no one or doing anything but use his boxing but its been working for him he only lost once

rashad never beat any one to deserve a title shot and when he got one he was dominated by forrest until he caught him...thiago was never very good and was just talked up to be the man

rampage will put rashad to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
                machida completely outclassed rashad and made the different level of skill evident... saying that he lost only because he was content is just making excuses
                How is that making excuses? The man fell in love with his new found power and believed he didn't need to improve. He was content with what he had and chose to underestimate Machida as a result. Thus he got ktfo.

And Machida wasn't doing much of anything. He caught him with a punch, rocked him, then threw punches in bunches.

its true that rampage hasnt really been slamming no one or doing anything but use his boxing but its been working for him he only lost once

rashad never beat any one to deserve a title shot and when he got one he was dominated by forrest until he caught him...thiago was never very good and was just talked up to be the man

rampage will put rashad to sleep
                Who did he beat after the loss to Forrest? Glass jaw Jardine, who he had to take to a razor thin decision and the obviously shot Wandy who is a brawler anyways? Not really anything great worth mentioning.

Rashad was undefeated and put Liddell to sleep before Liddell was diagnosed with china mandible. He was also the only one worthy for a title shot. Rampage just lost then went played real life GTA in Orange County. Liddell was ktfo by Rashad. Shogun didn't return to form yet. Machida was still earning a name. Thiago Silva, got ktfo by Machida? Hendo was doing god knows what. Bisping was no where near deserving. Who were they going to put against Forrest other than Rashad? Really. James Irvin? Oh wait, that guy got ktfo by a middleweight.

If Rampage was as confident as you about putting Rashad to sleep, he would have done it. Instead he pulled a Mayweather, to go into a profession that he has no talent in.
                Last edited by F l i c k e r; 03-12-2010, 12:30 AM.

Comment

When St Georgy grows a pair and starts fighting like a real man,then he will be the first.

Georges St.Pierre isn't a real fighter.The guy is a wrestler with athleticism and a glass jaw with no heart.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    How is that making excuses? The man fell in love with his new found power and believed he didn't need to improve. He was content with what he had and chose to underestimate Machida as a result. Thus he got ktfo.

And Machida wasn't doing much of anything. He caught him with a punch, rocked him, then threw punches in bunches.

Who did he beat after the loss to Forrest? Glass jaw Jardine, who he had to take to a razor thin decision and the obviously shot Wandy who is a brawler anyways? Not really anything great worth mentioning.

Rashad was undefeated and put Liddell to sleep before Liddell was diagnosed with china mandible. He was also the only one worthy for a title shot. Rampage just lost then went played real life GTA in Orange County. Liddell was ktfo by Rashad. Shogun didn't return to form yet. Machida was still earning a name. Thiago Silva, got ktfo by Machida? Hendo was doing god knows what. Bisping was no where near deserving. Who were they going to put against Forrest other than Rashad? Really. James Irvin? Oh wait, that guy got ktfo by a middleweight.

If Rampage was as confident as you about putting Rashad to sleep, he would have done it. Instead he pulled a Mayweather, to go into a profession that he has no talent in.
                    If your on this website and even think Rashad stands a chance then you must question your boxing knowledge. Rampage is definitely a way better boxer then Rashad. Rampage has the best boxing defense in MMA. Rashad stands no chance on the feet. Not to mention Rashad's wrestling won't do **** either, Rampage has dealt with better wrestlers like Kevin Randleman who couldn't even get him down. Rashad would beat Kevin in MMA but in a pure wrestling match, Rashad's not on Kevin's level. I know it's MMA but I just find it hard to see anyway that Rashad can win this fight. You saw how a Thiago Siva, with a hurt back too, almost crushed him in that 3rd round, if and when Rampage lands that same punch, Rashad is going to sleep.

And PS. Rampage was making a movie, Floyd was sitting on his ass. Rampage is fighting Rashad in May.

Comment

Working...
                    X