Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Which UFC Fighter will lose his belt first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brock Lesnar

Comment

Originally posted by iann View Post
      so nobody is taking now? after Pac's fight im going all in Machida over Shogan just let me know if anybody is interested for a bet....
      I don't have a million. I'll bet 100k though...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        I'll take the other 900k.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          thats what im talking about walk the walk....sig it goodluck....

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          I'll take the other 900k.
          900k it is! sig it....

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Brock is gonna get stripped.
            This... If this doesn't happen then....

Machida.

Only because the LHW division is stacked. Shogun isn't taking his belt though. It will more than likely be Rashad in a rematch. Because Rashad is fighting like GSP now.

Then its...

GSP. (bound to happen soon)
            Penn. (LWs are trash unless Gomi whaaps his head in)
            Anderson. (will NEVER lose it in a match)

Comment

evans is too slow for machida. he will look good against most guys that arent quick. like forrest, like liddell. but machida will shred him. shogun will shred him if he brings his a game and doesnt underachieve.

evans will have his hands full with rampage, hes gotta take care of him first. if rampage is in shape and he brings his a game he will knock evans out.

Comment

Machida or Lesnar have the most dangerous opponents lining up to face them

Comment

Brock Lesnar. I think he will get beat next time he faces mir

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post

evans is too slow for machida. he will look good against most guys that arent quick. like forrest, like liddell. but machida will shred him. shogun will shred him if he brings his a game and doesnt underachieve.

evans will have his hands full with rampage, hes gotta take care of him first. if rampage is in shape and he brings his a game he will knock evans out.
                    Evans isn't too slow for Machida. You didn't even watch the fight, you just read results and clicked a gif.

Shogun isn't shredding ****. Machida is a point fighter first, Shogun is a man in love with his power. He will lose by decision again.

Rampage is irrelevant. He retired. He wasn't going to beat Rashad anyways. All Rampage does now is cover -> roll -> left hook. That **** aint working against anyone with a brain.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      This... If this doesn't happen then....

Machida.

Only because the LHW division is stacked. Shogun isn't taking his belt though. It will more than likely be Rashad in a rematch. Because Rashad is fighting like GSP now.

Then its...

GSP. (bound to happen soon)
                      Penn. (LWs are trash unless Gomi whaaps his head in)
                      Anderson. (will NEVER lose it in a match)
                      rashad is just another product of ufc protecting and putting some one from tuf up to a title shot with the least resistance...same thing with bisping.....his best win is probably silva and thiago really isnt good at all....he has no stamina and only goes for ko with sloppy technique.....rampage is going to assrape rashad

there was a reason why machida just toyed with rashad before knocking him out and its because rashad isnt at championship level

to answer the question...brock might get stripped but he wont lose to mir or carwin because carwin sucks

i think maia can beat anderson but idont think hes gona take him down at all..even if anderson cant use his hands or legs..he still has better standup than maia

bj gsp are by far the best in their divisions

machida will stop shogun this time i think but has the best chance of losing
                      Last edited by tocayito1; 03-10-2010, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X