No announcement yet.

Fedor Emelianenko is ****ing unreal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
    fedor looked great and his power and timing were impressive but he wasnt fighting a championship caliber of a fighter....rodgers has no standup and no great game just power he had no chance in hell of winning
    Rogers did better than a lot of people have vs Fedor, no?

Comment

fedor looked great and his power and timing were impressive but he wasnt fighting a championship caliber of a fighter....rodgers has no standup and no great game just power he had no chance in hell of winning
      dude.. your post

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      got owned

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
        I think the sound quality on most of these video uploads of the fight is screwed - when that shot connected live it was one of the loudest I've heard in combat sports in quite a while.
        +1

I had that going on my surround sound...that shot was ****ing loud. Unreal

Comment

That was a grewat fight ohmmanananna he never gives up. FEDOR is the MANNNN

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
            This guy got his nose broken with the first JAB that landed on him and kept on fighting at an insane pace. He showed incredible explosiveness for a man his size and has titanium in his fists.

Fedor is a a CHAMPION in every sense of the word, what an AMAZING fighter. I almost feel blessed to witness his performances. :up:

You have just been a witness to history in the making.

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
            sloppy or not, he got the job done.
            Exactly.

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
            I think the sound quality on most of these video uploads of the fight is screwed - when that shot connected live it was one of the loudest I've heard in combat sports in quite a while.
            It was the shot heard around the world.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            That fight had everything, powerful striking, some grappling, the uneasy moments where both men were in trouble, and a dramatic ko......Rogers put up a good effort but was in there with the real deal tonight.
            It couldn't have been scripted any better. If all fights were like that, the attraction to the sport would be mega-phenomenal.

Fedor has a knack for bringing excitement to every bout. A genuine fighter and showman. His humble demeanor is quite deceiving.

Comment

Rogers' flaws: No killer instinct and moments of hesitation.

You can't do that against The Last Emperor

Rogers was just befuddled and overwhelmed by a much better conditioned fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
                Fedor's always been like that. But most MMA fans are not gay, so they are more interested in how well he FIGHTS rather than what he LOOKS LIKE.
                I am more concerned with what type of shape he was in and how his training and conditioning went and whether that is a sign of lack of motivation.

Strange how I am gay for noticing he looked out of shape, yet you noticed that Fedor ALWAYS comes in like that....meaning you have studied his physique over his career...

strange.

(btw, Fedor never comes in cut, but he looked overweight and out of shape imo)

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  He did look good against Fedor, no doubt he is strong and an ox and landed some good shots. When he got on top of Fedor I was literally shocked.

Comment

fedor=beast

Comment

Does anyone know where I can download this fight? Hq? good quality?

I do hl's and I havent done an mma one in a minute so id like to do one with fedor.

Please help

Comment

Working...
                      X