No announcement yet.

LMAO robbery in UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had it 5-0 or 4-1 for Shogun.

That was one of the absolute worst robberies I've ever seen in professional sports. That **** is up there with Casamayor/Santa Cruz and the "tuck" rule. What a complete crock of ****.

There is NO WAY, and I mean NO WAY, anyone can score three rounds for Machida.

Comment

http://www.petitiononline.com/ugshog...tion-sign.html

Comment

i always knew that machida guy is hype...

Comment

Shogun kicked the **** outa Machida ....it seems the only way you win a title fight in the UFC is by KO !
          And whats the point in a rematch ?? Cause if Shogun did the same to Machida again...they would still rob him !

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
            Shogun kicked the **** outa Machida ....it seems the only way you win a title fight in the UFC is by KO !
            And whats the point in a rematch ?? Cause if Shogun did the same to Machida again...they would still rob him !
            No Cecil Peoples.

Comment

link to the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by NSX-R View Post
                Shogun clearly won the last two rounds but the first three were ridiculously close. All three judges likely gave rounds 1-3 to Machida. This proves that the round-by-round scoring system does not work for MMA. If this was Pride where fights are judged as a whole, Shogun would have clearly won. Shogun inflicted far more damage.
                No no no. Machida won at most ONE round. That's it. There was no such thing as close rounds in the fight except for the 1st.

Comment

It was a bad decision that one. I thought Rua won atleast 4 rounds of the 5 and could of won all 5.

Dana White even thought Rua won and has comefirmed the will be a re-match next year.

Comment

how the judges gave him 3 rounds i do not know. i would have gave him 1 round at best.

Comment

That decsision was wors than Froch v Dirrel

Comment

Working...
                      X