Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micano stopped Turner late in the second . End of the “early” prelims

Yusuf-Lopez coming up, underrated fight imo

Comment

Underwhelming main PPV card, will watch but really not as hyped as for some previous events.

Comment

Good fight

Comment

Damn I feel for Gaethje. Broken nose, then gets properly poked in the left eye, and then the right eye. Man’s a warrior.
          jaded jaded edpboxing edpboxing like this.

Comment

Holy shxt!!!! Tough to watch cause I’m a fan of both guys, but what a performance and then finish from Blessed Holloway!!!

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
              Holy shxt!!!! Tough to watch cause I’m a fan of both guys, but what a performance and then finish from Blessed Holloway!!!
              It was an exciting fight indeed.

Comment

Wasn’t really a fan of this fight though the extra time woulda changed anything .

Poatan is a beast nonetheless. His run has been insane
                Last edited by edpboxing; 04-14-2024, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Poatan vs Ankaleav, but Him vs Aspinall would be insane I think could be possible. No way they make it for 301 though

i could see him fighting at 301 though

Comment

Wasn’t impressed with the card when it was first announced, but HOLEEE FUKK did it deliver! I’m eating crow right now, every single fight was exciting, Poatan is a fuggin monster. I can see him fighting in Brazil in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Really great card, I'm gonna say UFC 300 was better than 100 and 200.

Holloway definitely stole the show. The way Gaethje went down was scary, he was out cold.

Zhang vs. Yan was a war as well, people couldn't get into because they were still buzzing over Max's KO.

And Pereira is building up a legacy, I knew he'd likely win but didn't think he would do win as quickly as he did.

Oliveria lost a close fight, I honestly thought it could have gone either way.

And Jiri was getting pieced up before he got the stoppage lol. He takes damage in almost every fight he's in but you can never count him out. He's just as dangerous as he is vulnerable.

Comment

Working...
                      X