Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘F*** that punk’: Unsealed docs reveal Dana White’s reaction to Jon Jones money demands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its funny the ufc called JBJ scared of Ngannou when it made sense to them & than called Ngannou scared of JBJ when it made sense. Everything about the ufc can be learned from that. You don't even gotta read tests from a class action lawsuit to know the ppl running the day to day at the ufc are pieces of sh^t & are living to max out their money & limit the fighters money to the point of unfairness. All sides should be living the life here, the ufc AND the fighters.

Randomly I suspect when the ufc loses this lawsuit or the next one & real sh^t starts to change the current owners & Dana will be gone cuz they won't be able to fleece the fighters anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
      Jones is major draw and needs to make his money, an athletes time in the sun is very short.
      Especially in combat sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Its funny the ufc called JBJ scared of Ngannou when it made sense to them & than called Ngannou scared of JBJ when it made sense. Everything about the ufc can be learned from that. You don't even gotta read tests from a class action lawsuit to know the ppl running the day to day at the ufc are pieces of sh^t & are living to max out their money & limit the fighters money to the point of unfairness. All sides should be living the life here, the ufc AND the fighters.

Randomly I suspect when the ufc loses this lawsuit or the next one & real sh^t starts to change the current owners & Dana will be gone cuz they won't be able to fleece the fighters anymore.
        DING DING DING, Gutter, tell him what he won (PCU reference, I love that movie). Pretty much also what WWE does. Happened for years with Vince McMahon and now with Triple H running things, who are coincidentally owned by Endeavor now, who I believe also own the UFC currently. It's pretty much be a top draw or you're screwed. Like that video I posted the link to for the 30th anniversary of the UFC last year. There was a clip at a UFC press conference where female strawweight fighter Cheyanne Vlismas was being interviewed and mentioned barely getting by and the money she just earned from not only winning the fight she just had but earning a performance of the night bonus allowed her to pay off a recent loan she took just to pay for her house, training and living expenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Especially in combat sports.
          Exactly

Comment

Working...
          X