No announcement yet.

Alex Pereira not waiting for Israel Adesana trilogy: ‘I gave him the chance’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

He's a scumbag so I'm not rooting for him but I don't think he loses at middleweight at the moment. He probably has a solid 18 months in him as champ.
    I see the same length as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Outside of an injury keeping him out of the cage for awhile I don't see a reign THAT long. I think he could lose his first defense.

Sean definitely says some controversial sh^t & I don't agree with everything he says, but I don't agree with everything anyone says, but I think at his core hes a cat whos trying to be a better human, despite his many opinions, which I can respect.
      yep trying to be a better human hwile being a bigot...great guy! Loved him crying also lol absolute clown and unstable man. Its such a common theme among western sports stars these days. They need to man up or walk away.

Comment

yep trying to be a better human hwile being a bigot...great guy! Loved him crying also lol absolute clown and unstable man. Its such a common theme among western sports stars these days. They need to man up or walk away.
        Feels like if you say one thing taken the wrong way by some ppl these days you are some level of a bad type of person.

The funny thing to me is a lot of the ppl so fast to call others names often seem to hang out with mfers that all look alike more often than the ppl they call names. Sean is day to day around mfers who look different, are from different places, act different & believe different things. And they probably goof on each other all the time about those differences while showing each other more love & appreciation than the mfers at home with twitter fingers do at any point of their life outside their house.

But I'm of the belief actions say more than words which few seem to believe these days.

Comment

Feels like if you say one thing taken the wrong way by some ppl these days you are some level of a bad type of person.

The funny thing to me is a lot of the ppl so fast to call others names often seem to hang out with mfers that all look alike more often than the ppl they call names. Sean is day to day around mfers who look different, are from different places, act different & believe different things. And they probably goof on each other all the time about those differences while showing each other more love & appreciation than the mfers at home with twitter fingers do at any point of their life outside their house.

But I'm of the belief actions say more than words which few seem to believe these days.

So you're saying I hang around only people that look like me? LOL wha ta silly way to defend a guy you don't even know.

Comment

So you're saying I hang around only people that look like me? LOL wha ta silly way to defend a guy you don't even know.
            I dont know who you hang with. But thats what I see irl often. People fast to cancel or condemn ppl over words often have actions worse than those they wish to cancel or condemn or don't live up to their own enlightened words.

I think its easy to say the right sh^t & also easy to say the wrong sh^t & neither really says as much about a person than their actions. Agree to disagree if you think words matter more than actions.

Comment

I dont know who you hang with. But thats what I see irl often. People fast to cancel or condemn ppl over words often have actions worse than those they wish to cancel or condemn or don't live up to their own enlightened words.

I think its easy to say the right sh^t & also easy to say the wrong sh^t & neither really says as much about a person than their actions. Agree to disagree if you think words matter more than actions.
              Strickland was a straight up bigot...and he just got beat by Dricus. The MW division is essentially a b/c level division about now.

Comment

Strickland was a straight up bigot...and he just got beat by Dricus. The MW division is essentially a b/c level division about now.
                Sean's dad was a bigot. His dad was some legit kkk guy. Hes obviously gonna be rough around the edges. His actions, hanging around & training witg ppl of all races & sexual orientations suggest his words dont mean as much as youve taken from them.

I understand a lot of ppl are snowflakes today tho & can't handle words while they ignore actions of the ppl doing legit bad sh^t to the masses. Half of the US is calling the other half antisemitic for being upset about all these Palestinian children with their legs & arms blown off.

Comment

Working...
                X