Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Bumped..

Me yesterday.

Swolling knuckles that’s why I got the wraps on more on top……
    Bro, you are too stupid to get behind. I tried. I am more than willing to put away forum beef to help promote you or at least make you our boy to send in. YOU are who fought it. YOU are who can't let go I made fun of your flat skull and tiny pee-pee. It's not that big a deal homie, they jokes you realize? Dumbass?

Your look at me I is goofy fat guy with ****ty equipment bit has ran its course bro, you're being ignored now more than ever.

Comment

ohh shiiet!! good luck!!! bare knuckle is no joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Bro, you are too stupid to get behind. I tried. I am more than willing to put away forum beef to help promote you or at least make you our boy to send in. YOU are who fought it. YOU are who can't let go I made fun of your flat skull and tiny pee-pee. It's not that big a deal homie, they jokes you realize? Dumbass?

Your look at me I is goofy fat guy with ****ty equipment bit has ran its course bro, you're being ignored now more than ever.
        Anyone who gets behind you will just ruin there own name but I guess you aren’t bright enough to realize that ,what the F would I want you talking about me in anyway when I fight..GTFOG your one of the dumbest guys I’ve ever seen on a forum …lol

Comment

Working...
        X